Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Uniform schedule released
(08-08-2022, 02:15 PM)pally Wrote: so the alt jerseys/helmets get worn for TNF week 4, SNF, week 11, and the Chiefs week 14

Thanks. If they're going to release a uniform schedule, they need to not take the opponent/day/time off of it. Hard to get hyped when it requires nonstop flipping between tabs to line things up. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:21 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: White is just so boring, but it is a fad in league now I get it.

Fad in the league right now is overwhelmingly black uniforms. 

Eagles, Ravens, Falcons, Jets, Panthers, Jaguars, 49ers, Saints, and plenty more I am probably forgetting. The Cardinals, Jets, Panthers, and Saints all introduced black helmets this year, too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hope they bring out white tiger in stadium with same theme in in zones. I think white helmets with those will be different and cool. Very straight. Clean.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought they could wear orange jerseys 2x a year?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 01:52 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fad in the league right now is overwhelmingly black uniforms. 

Eagles, Ravens, Falcons, Jets, Panthers, Jaguars, 49ers, Saints, and plenty more I am probably forgetting. The Cardinals, Jets, Panthers, and Saints all introduced black helmets this year, too.

We always had black not white as dominant 
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 04:04 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: I thought they could wear orange jerseys 2x a year?

You can only wear an alternate set three times maximum in a season. White Bengal took up two of three slots. That’s why we’re only seeing orange once.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 01:22 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: At least it's not our old white jerseys. I couldn't stand those.

I am not going to get too riled up over individual taste in uniforms, but I thought our old white jerseys looked better with the orange helmet because they had the orange on the shoulders.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 04:04 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: I thought they could wear orange jerseys 2x a year?

You can wear alternate 3x a year. They're wearing the white 2x and the orange 1x. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote