Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United States public more violent ?
(08-04-2015, 03:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Happening in Philly the odds are dramatically in favor of it being a democrat

I'm sure some redneck in a redstate would have shot it for OBVIOUSLY being some sort of surveillance bot for OBAMAO to take pictures of real Americans with guns so OBAMAO and his horde of liberal liberty-haters could invade and take all them gunz!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-05-2015, 12:37 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm sure some redneck in a redstate would have shot it for OBVIOUSLY being some sort of surveillance bot for OBAMAO to take pictures of real Americans with guns so OBAMAO and his horde of liberal liberty-haters could invade and take all them gunz!

Possibly .... More than likely it wouldn't happen unless the hitch bot started asking you personal questions in a very nsa way.
My son told me last night that this whole destruction of the robot was a joke.

Some guy did a fake video and posted it. Apparently my son follows the guys who are behind the robot, but I didn't bother to see if he was right or not. He usually is! Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-05-2015, 08:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: My son told me last night that this whole destruction of the robot was a joke.

Some guy did a fake video and posted it.  Apparently my son follows the guys who are behind the robot, but I didn't bother to see if he was right or not.  He usually is!   Smirk

Guess it skips a generation.  Tongue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-05-2015, 09:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Guess it skips a generation.  Tongue

:angry:

Actually I'm proud to say he's smarter than I was at 13!

Maybe smarter than I am now...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-04-2015, 12:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That's a fair point.
I actually think it's all on the cat that dropped him off there.
The dude loves publicity and knew what would happen when he left it there.
As a larger conspiracy to make the US look bad, I'm not so sure.

Oh, I know......hence the ninja.....although, like you, I feel he knew damn well what he was doing by sending that thing to Philly! ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

(08-05-2015, 11:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh, I know......hence the ninja.....although, like you, I feel he knew damn well what he was doing by sending that thing to Philly! ThumbsUp

Poor little mechanical (electronic) martyr.
Cry
(08-05-2015, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: :angry:

Actually I'm proud to say he's smarter than I was at 13!

Maybe smarter than I am now...

That's all we can ask for