Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Unmistakable Message
(02-25-2017, 12:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So depressing. The best outcome is easy to achieve, yet the worst outcome which is insane is inevitable. We will not get anywhere with Mike B. I seriously believe in the old adage, "the apple don't fall far from the tree." However, Mickey did and let's hope when Katie takes over this POS FO, she is an apple which fell even further.

Yeah, hope that apple jumped a planet. Mellow
Reply/Quote
We pay our own but we're gonna let our 2 best lineman that we drafted walk?

Hmmmm

Does our cap space magic go to zero every year or something because during the regular season we always have a lot of it but come off-season we have like 40 dollars to spare
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 05:31 PM)Housh Wrote: We pay our own but we're gonna let our 2 best lineman that we drafted walk?

Hmmmm

Does our cap space magic go to zero every year or something because during the regular season we always have a lot of it but come off-season we have like 40 dollars to spare

Thats the thing, even for us this would be abnormally idiotic.

I don't see us letting both of them go. Whit will be back.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2017, 11:02 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Bengals are rebuilding. Mikey will let all the FA's walk and load up with draft picks for the future. The only message to fans is there is a s*cker born every minute.

Sig bet that we don't let all the FA's walk?

I've seen you make this claim a dozen times.  Let's see of you actually believe it or are just trying to stir things up.

There is a troll born every moment.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sig bet that we don't let all the FA's walk?

I've seen you make this claim a dozen times.  Let's see of you actually believe it or are just trying to stir things up.

There is a troll born every moment.

I doubt that all 3 walk too. They'll keep 1 minimum (Whitworth) and probably 60% chance Kirkpatrick.

As for what that means...the offensive line will need to replace Zeitler. C is also in need of an upgrade...but they have last years starter still signed. And RT has Fisher who wasn't great.
Reply/Quote