Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Uno with the kids
(10-07-2021, 03:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All I know is the generations that came after us (Boomers) ruined cartoons. They made Tom and Jerry be friends when they were much funnier trying to kill each other. Took away Elmer Fudd's gun. Banished Yosemite Sam and "Me Too'ed" Pepe Le Pew.

To be fair, Pepe Le Pew was a creep.
Reply/Quote
All this talk of boomers and millennials, yet no one has said anything about Gen-X.  That's ok, we're used to being ignored. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 04:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: To be fair, Pepe Le Pew was a creep.

hes a cartoon skunk.....  that likes lady skunks (or cats with painting accidents...)  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 05:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hes a cartoon skunk.....  that likes lady skunks (or cats with painting accidents...)  

Sure. He liked them so much that he sexually harassed and assaulted the lady cats/skunks. And it was played for laughs.
Reply/Quote
Sir this is Jungle Noise
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 03:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All I know is the generations that came after us (Boomers) ruined cartoons. They made Tom and Jerry be friends when they were much funnier trying to kill each other. Took away Elmer Fudd's gun. Banished Yosemite Sam and "Me Too'ed" Pepe Le Pew.

I feel it's my duty....

Ok boomer.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 04:58 PM)Earendil Wrote: All this talk of boomers and millennials, yet no one has said anything about Gen-X.  That's ok, we're used to being ignored. LOL

Usually by our divorced parents.... I kid. Mine are still together. Not sure why, but they are.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: well some cartoons are made for adults

And some cartoons are outlawed like Yo Samity Sam, Elmer Fudd and Dr. Seuss.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 04:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: To be fair, Pepe Le Pew was a creep.

In my State Farm voice..... "well he's a skunk, so...."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 05:23 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Sure. He liked them so much that he sexually harassed and assaulted the lady cats/skunks. And it was played for laughs.

Ever see a skunk go after a female skunk in heat?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 08:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ever see a skunk go after a female skunk in heat?
Ever see a skunk talk and behave like a human?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well this thread was cool for a second before it went to other areas. Looked like Chase was having a good time on the show.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 09:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well this thread was cool for a second before it went to other areas.   Looked like Chase was having a good time on the show.

I tried..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I thought this was cool but I also think that a Dylan girl is a little crazy. A few times Chase was like uhhhhh ok! Haha
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 09:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I thought this was cool but I also think that a Dylan girl is a little crazy. A few times Chase was like uhhhhh ok! Haha

Apparently it’s Adam Schefter’s daughter.

Reply/Quote

Don't blame Gen X. We loved our violent cartoons. The nerfed versions are trash. People don't know how to laugh at bad things anymore. 

Btw, love that Chase is getting some national attention. Not every day you see a Bengal on Nickelodeon.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 09:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently it’s Adam Schefter’s daughter.

Really?! That’s crazy haha. Guess it’s nice to have a daddy in the business.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 10:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't blame Gen X. We loved our violent cartoons. The nerfed versions are trash. People don't know how to laugh at bad things anymore. 

Btw, love that Chase is getting some national attention. Not every day you see a Bengal on Nickelodeon.

Yep!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 04:58 PM)Earendil Wrote: All this talk of boomers and millennials, yet no one has said anything about Gen-X.  That's ok, we're used to being ignored. LOL

....and don't care!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He might be my favorite Bengal... Love his swagger....Dude plays wr like it was meant it be. Really reminds me of a young Steve Smith but faster ....
Reply/Quote