Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Palin blasts Donald Trump Carrier deal as 'crony capitalism'
(12-04-2016, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never saw your comments on the Carrier deal.  Care to share them?

BTW I am also still waiting for your reply to the last post in this thread.  Seems you have a habit of claiming to have great arguments but being unwilling to share them.

Not holding my breath on this one. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
"Blasts"

Hilarious Not surprised Dill subscribes to the click-bait culture.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(12-03-2016, 08:53 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL we may be seeing ad hoc politics across the board now, considering his recent foreign policy gaffs.

Or, could it be a GOP plan to set-up and remove Trump through impeachment and place Pence on the throne?  Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(12-05-2016, 12:48 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Or, could it be a GOP plan to set-up and remove Trump through impeachment and place Pence on the throne?  Ninja

That would be a great conspiracy. Use Trump's popularity, then push him aside to enthrone a far-righter unable to win a general election.

I doubt it's a plan, but if the opportunity arose, the "establishment" would breath a sigh of relief if it falls out Pence must step in; then they'll roll back as much progressive legislation as they can and cut taxes on the super wealthy.

If I haven't done so yet, though, I will go on record as saying I don't think Trump will finish four years. I think he will resign  to take care of his business (or because of "illness") or be impeached because of his business. Or that will be the official reason. The general chaos resulting from his shaking things up will make a lot of people want to see him go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Me and Sarah Palin agreeing on something. Imagine that.

I guess Trump really is bringing our country together! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(12-04-2016, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never saw your comments on the Carrier deal.  Care to share them?

BTW I am also still waiting for your reply to the last post in this thread.  Seems you have a habit of claiming to have great arguments but being unwilling to share them.

I know I've commented on Carrier.  You can do a search and engage in those threads, if you have something constructive to add.

FYI....it looks pretty poor when you can't do a simple search. Which actually explains a lot.
--------------------------------------------------------

On a related note, I'm sure Palin can still be Secretary of Secretaries of Something.....any day now. Yep.

Trumps Cabinet is pretty crappy....but still no Palin anywhere.

(12-11-2016, 06:11 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I know I've commented on Carrier.  You can do a search and engage in those threads, if you have something constructive to add.

FYI....it looks pretty poor when you can't do a simple search.  Which actually explains a lot.

Sorry that I had forgotten.  I just looked it up.  You made some silly comment and I embarrassed you by proving how wrong you were.  

Of course no need to actually comment on the Carrier deal in a thread about the Carrier deal being crony capitalism. Rolleyes
(12-11-2016, 11:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry that I had forgotten.  I just looked it up.  You made some silly comment and I embarrassed you by proving how wrong you were.  

Of course no need to actually comment on the Carrier deal in a thread about the Carrier deal being crony capitalism. Rolleyes

LOL.....you've literally never embarrassed anyone but yourself on any economic argument for anyone not living in that bubble you inhabit.  You're not educated in business, and you don't work in business, so why would anyone expect you to know what you're talking about with respect to business?

(12-18-2016, 07:15 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL.....you've literally never embarrassed anyone but yourself on any economic argument for anyone not living in that bubble you inhabit.  You're not educated in business, and you don't work in business, so why would anyone expect you to know what you're talking about with respect to business?

Do you have a science degree?  Do you work in science?  If not, why would anyone expect you to know what you're talking about with respect to science?
(12-18-2016, 07:15 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL.....you've literally never embarrassed anyone but yourself on any economic argument for anyone not living in that bubble you inhabit. 

Yes I have.  But no need for me to actually post any proof, right?  All I need to do is throw out insults to prove it is true.