Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unselfish team
(10-24-2022, 08:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is one of the main reasons they didn't implode after starting 0-2.
Ravens fan brings that up while being a pretty realistic NFL fan and not seeing everything as a hardcore Ravens diehard. No highlights, just opinions but pretty well centered. I haven't seen any of his other videos but I might check him out when looking for Ravens info in the future.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd on NFL.com raved about how connected the team is. Raved about the coaches. Ted Karras his interview after the game talked about what a dynamic relationship Joe and Zac have. Some on here dismiss the culture ( miss you Fred). Zac Taylor can be scrutinized on his slow starts. He can be scrutinized for some 4th down decisions. He can be scrutinized for some predictability. But he has improved this roster ( with help) and changed the culture. He’s managed this team well.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 08:16 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Ravens fan brings that up while being a pretty realistic NFL fan and not seeing everything as a hardcore Ravens diehard. No highlights, just opinions but pretty well centered. I haven't seen any of his other videos but I might check him out when looking for Ravens info in the future.

That was really inspiring. thank you.
Reply/Quote