Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Unstoppable
(01-24-2022, 07:24 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: "Whilst watching the game."  Just awesome.

Contrary to the thread but important to me:  What are your thoughts on Dimple Pinch scotch?  I became intrigued after Walter White ordered up a wee dram in "Breaking Bad." 

PS, my daughter owns a pair of killer dimples.

Have to be honest and say that I haven't ever tried it, I'm not a big drinker at all and only really have a dram every now and again or on a special occasion.

PS, My 5 daughters are all the same in regards to there dimples
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 10:11 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep what Burrow and the offense did except for O-line was show extreme grit and determination while getting physically pummeled and overcoming is freaking crazy good. 

Cant give the offense nearly as much credit as the defense, but their fortitude and mettle certainly helped win the ballgame. 

In fact I have not been able to rewatch game because it's so hard watching Burrow get hit so often and have stuck to just the game highlights. 

It was rough, but Burrow is a tough sumbitch, he can take it. Just those freak accident hits are the ones he needs to avoid.

He is holding onto the ball and going down which is keeping himself healthy no matter the amount of hits.

Just don't turn the ball over and this team can win it all. Starts on Sunday though in Arrowhead against another loud crowd.

We need a lot of our Bengal fans to make the trip, this would help immensely. 

We have a lot of bandwagon fans right now, could happen.
Reply/Quote