Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unsung Bengals; Potential already on roster?
(03-30-2021, 03:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: sometimes these kids just never get a shot... 

NFL really needs a short season developmental league.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 07:23 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I could be wrong but I thought that Coats was an undersized OT that was converted to TE. No shock that he didn't tear it up.

I thought he was better at being a fb. Or maybe that was Hue's plan. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Gonna bump this so I can watch these later, nice thread JJ22. Rock On

Forgot some of these guys were even on the roster, yah never know what could happen with UDFA's.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 05:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gonna bump this so I can watch these later, nice thread JJ22. Rock On

Forgot some of these guys were even on the roster, yah never know what could happen with UDFA's.

The guys who have been in the league for a few years already like Khalil McKenzie are not going to suddenly get a lot better.  I'd pay all my attention to the guys who were just rookies or 2nd year players last season.
Reply/Quote
I always thought Stanley Morgan should get some reps. He was really good in college. He may get his chance this year.
Reply/Quote
Trayveon Williams looked good in limited touches. He had a great college career.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote