Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Optics
(09-14-2019, 02:03 PM)WhoDeyDelight Wrote: Lol.  I’m new here but take this advice.

Stop lying to people online and telling them you're an attorney.

It’s abundantly clear based on your reply that you’re lying.

Stop purporting

I'd be willing to bet that my non-attorney girl friend could shread your arguments in law despite the fact she's worked as a scopist for over 40 years. 
Ahh! But you're unfamiliar with the term scopist? Tough luck. Dictionaries are available online 24 hours a day as well as for sale at most stores that carry books on most any subject. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 01:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears Antonio Brown will be allowed to play on Sunday in spite of the rape accusation and civil pending case against him.

What if AB was a Bengal? Should we play him?

If we played him, how would the National media react?

I always said innocent until proven guilty so he should be permitted to play. But, would national media hold Bengals to a higher standard?

I remember the old days when our half our team raped some woman. That never stopped us from drafting bad character guys. I think it’s cute Zach says he won’t. Haha
Reply/Quote