Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update!!!!!!
Steelers still on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
His threads are getting worse. If this guy doesn't take a nap immediately, we are going to have to stage a forced intervention.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His threads are getting worse. If this guy doesn't take a nap immediately, we are going to have to stage a forced intervention.

I thought you weren't interrupting?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers still on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

I swear I thought the OP would be about the swelling in Dalton's labia being down.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I swear I thought the OP would be about the swelling in Dalton's labia being down.

I would have voted for the tightness in McCarron's sphincter being loosened up a bit.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I would have voted for the tightness in McCarron's sphincter being loosened up a bit.

Is he in the shower with Burfict?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Is he in the shower with Burfict?

At this point I don't think Burfict knows the game is over...
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: At this point I don't think Burfict knows the game is over...

Serious question, don't you need to have a brain before you can be concussed?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Is he in the shower with Burfict?

Come on man. Considering those surroundings, you know it's Ben. 

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on man. Considering those surroundings, you know it's Ben. 

Why, is McCarron DTF?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why, is McCarron DTF?

Rumor is, he was wearing the button. 

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rumor is, he was wearing the button. 

The real question is, where was he wearing it?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The real question is, where was he wearing it?

Must have been in his pocket. Hue gave it to him. Of course, Hue meant it to mean Down The Field, but when a hottie like Ben is around, how do you expect McCarron to control his emotions?

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Must have been in his pocket. Hue gave it to him. Of course, Hue meant it to mean Down The Field, but when a hottie like Ben is around, how do you expect McCarron to control his emotions?

Ahaha, I got a good laugh from this.  My father thought LOL meant lots of luck.  There was an internet meme a while back of parents misusing acronyms in texts, my favorite one was, "Grandma died this morning, lol".

EDIT: Here it is,

[Image: dc790a4067423ef7fcc2d376e06bfbd2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahaha, I got a good laugh from this.  My father thought LOL meant lots of luck.  There was an internet meme a while back of parents misusing acronyms in texts, my favorite one was, "Grandma died this morning, lol".

EDIT: Here it is,

[Image: dc790a4067423ef7fcc2d376e06bfbd2.jpg]

Haha. I love those.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers still on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

Bengals beat Baltimore and they win the division. Or… Bengals beat Denver and they win the division. Or…Steelers lose to Denver, Bengals win the division. Steelers lose to Baltimore, Bengals win the division. Steelers lose to Browns, Bengals win the division. 
Only question I have is if Bengals only beat SF and Pittsburgh win out then tiebreaker goes to common opponents as conference, division, and overall records will be tied as will head to head. 
Steelers lost to KC and Seattle but beat Arizona and Denver if they win out. Cincinnati beat KC and Seattle yet lose to Arizona and Denver if they only beat SF here out. Next tie breaker is strength of victory. I don’t know who that goes to. 
But the scenarios fare a lot better for Cincinnati as far as the division goes.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Serious question, don't you need to have a brain before you can be concussed?

Didn't they say Ben has had multiple....so I guess that means no you don't.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Bengals beat Baltimore and they win the division. Or… Bengals beat Denver and they win the division. Or…Steelers lose to Denver, Bengals win the division. Steelers lose to Baltimore, Bengals win the division. Steelers lose to Browns, Bengals win the division. 
Only question I have is if Bengals only beat SF and Pittsburgh win out then tiebreaker goes to common opponents as conference, division, and overall records will be tied as will head to head. 
Steelers lost to KC and Seattle but beat Arizona and Denver if they win out. Cincinnati beat KC and Seattle yet lose to Arizona and Denver if they only beat SF here out. Next tie breaker is strength of victory. I don’t know who that goes to. 
But the scenarios fare a lot better for Cincinnati as far as the division goes.
The bengals better be worried about getting a bye week because that's the only way they make it out of wildcard weekend.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The bengals better be worried about getting a bye week because that's the only way they make it out of wildcard weekend.

I didn't know Miss Cleo posted here...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:36 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I didn't know Miss Cleo posted here...

Oh man, you just dated yourself.  Oh man, I just dated myself!  Sad
Reply/Quote