ADL:    Matt Raich
LB:      Jim Haslett
ALB:    Marcus Lewis
DB:      Robert Livingston
CB:      Daronte Jones

ST:      Darrin Simmons

No official word: Chip Morton, Jeff Friday, Brayden Coombs
Reply/Quote
I'm really surprised Morton and Friday have not been resigned.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Alex Van Pelt interviewed for the qbc position according to Hobs...

Also Rick Dennison is available. He's been around strong run games.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I think Kitna would make a fine QB coach. I know he doesn't have any experience but how does a coach get any?

Dude wasn't talented and he still was a good QB in the NFL. Very smart, i think he would fill out the coaching staff nicely.
Reply/Quote
Per bengals.com, QB coach: Alex Van Pelt.  Also, Couch, Pitcher and Lewis (shocker, I know) have been retained.
Reply/Quote
These changes are going to motivate this team and I bet it brings spirit back into Marvin working with some guys that he's chose to work with. There all going to work together and try. I'm feeling motivated now. The players are going to be motivated to play under new faces. I think Marvin is handing the reins over to these coaches and they are going to get our guys to play. I like what going on now all we need to do is address a couple needs in FA like an offensive tackle or a center.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 06:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think Kitna would make a fine QB coach. I know he doesn't have any experience but how does a coach get any?

Dude wasn't talented and he still was a good QB in the NFL. Very smart, i think he would fill out the coaching staff nicely.
Certainly couldn't hurt to give Kitna a try. 
Otherwise this is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The Capt. and boat owner are still the same. Sick
Reply/Quote
Looks like a bunch of lifelong Steeler fans taking over here to sabotage our chances of ever winning a ring. Ninja

JK, its looking good. I hope a change in coaching some of our lacking areas will bring us to the next level. Seems like we are hiring some good coaches.
Reply/Quote
My favorite hire may indeed be Alex Van Pelt.
Reply/Quote
Now all we need is for Mikey Boy to move on and have coddler Marvin replaced by a disciplinarian capable of 2nd half adjustments and playoff win.

[Image: forrest-gregg-of-the-cincinnati-bengals-...d484116739]
Reply/Quote