Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demaryius Thomas died
https://www.milehighreport.com/platform/amp/2021/12/9/22827419/demaryius-thomas-dead-at-33
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Saw that, a real bummer. Way too young. Probably a HoFer if he had better QBing, if the 4 years he spent with Peyton Manning was any indication.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I’ll never forget the pass Demaryius Thomas caught from Tim Tebow to beat the Steelers in the playoffs. That was a great throw and what happened after the catch is the stuff of legend.

Requiescat in Pace.
Reply/Quote
Everything I'm reading suggests he was a genuinely sweet guy.

This is very sad.
Reply/Quote
33 is very young. Condolences to the family/friends/fans
Reply/Quote
Just saw this. Shocker, medical issue huh? Sad, that is crazy young. Very good WR and to be in that great of shape and die
is also crazy. RIP Demaryius.
Reply/Quote
Met him once at a charity event in denver. SUPER nice guy, didn't have that superstar aura many athletes of that caliber obtain over the years.

Real tragedy.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 03:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just saw this. Shocker, medical issue huh? Sad, that is crazy young. Very good WR and to be in that great of shape and die
is also crazy. RIP Demaryius.

Apparently he suffered from seizures and its believed he had one in the shower.  Obviously thats a dangerous place to have a seizure but no information has been released (to my knowledge) that this its relevant the seizure took place in the shower.  

No matter what the cause it's sad.  Every account by other players or people that knew him is that he was a really nice person and that he'll be missed by many.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 04:08 PM)motoarch Wrote: Apparently he suffered from seizures and its believed he had one in the shower.  Obviously thats a dangerous place to have a seizure but no information has been released (to my knowledge) that this its relevant the seizure took place in the shower.  

No matter what the cause it's sad.  Every account by other players or people that knew him is that he was a really nice person and that he'll be missed by many.

This is all I seen earlier

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 04:08 PM)motoarch Wrote: Apparently he suffered from seizures and its believed he had one in the shower.  Obviously thats a dangerous place to have a seizure but no information has been released (to my knowledge) that this its relevant the seizure took place in the shower.  

if not the seizure itself he may have hit his head during it.
Reply/Quote
Wow, only 33, that's rough. He had his entire post-football life in front of him. Damn shame.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I guess that would do it, a seizure in the shower, damn. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 12:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ll never forget the pass Demaryius Thomas caught from Tim Tebow to beat the Steelers in the playoffs. That was a great throw and what happened after the catch is the stuff of legend.

Requiescat in Pace.

Same !!

https://youtu.be/nMVnLsODqqg
Reply/Quote
Sad, rest in peace
Reply/Quote