Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Threads
Would you guys rather I not do Birthday Threads? I have noticed a big decline in replies, with some members not even getting any wishes. I will quit doing them if no one has any interest in them.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I didn't list mine because I didn't want a thread. I've never liked being wished a happy birthday in person, especially when people insist on singing the birthday song. Just not my thing. So, I'd not miss it, but perhaps others like the birthday well-wishes.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Sorry Tiger. Sometimes I only click on "today's post" and miss them. Work has been a little hectic and haven't been on as much as usual. However, I think many like a little birthday wish and you have done a great job. Please keep it up. :thumbs up:

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Honestly, I didn't list mine because I didn't want a thread.  I've never liked being wished a happy birthday in person, especially when people insist on singing the birthday song.  Just not my thing.  So, I'd not miss it, but perhaps others like the birthday well-wishes.

In that case here are a few belated..

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Happy-Birthday-Love-37-GIF.gif]

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Birthday wishes/celebrations have always been a big deal in my circle of family and friends. I believe most appreciate the recognition, whether they are comfortable admitting it or not. I've always thought you were doing something very nice for members here with these threads. Thank you!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 06:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Would you guys rather I not do Birthday Threads?  I have noticed a big decline in replies, with some members not even getting any wishes.  I will quit doing them if no one has any interest in them.

Think it is cool of you to do and I like Harley almost always just click on todays threads and may miss some. 

Do not think mine is listed so if you all just want to pick a day and send me cash that would be great. 

Belated birthday cash is accepted as well. Thank again and you rock for doing this T-Teeth.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I have a phobia about birthday wishes .
My mom passed away when I had a nine day vacation birthday celebration out of town in 1992.
Since then I only take single vacation days when employed ( retired now ).( yes I am a mess psychotically )

Tiger Teeth I enjoy your birthday well wishes.
Reply/Quote
Okay then. The Birthday Threads continue. Thanks guys!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 02:16 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: I have a phobia about birthday wishes .
My mom passed away when I had a nine day vacation birthday celebration out of town in  1992.
Since then I  only take single vacation days when employed ( retired now ).( yes I am a mess psychotically )

Tiger Teeth I enjoy your birthday well wishes.

Sorry to hear about that buddy!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 09:57 PM)Millhouse Wrote: In that case here are a few belated..

That is a very talented young lady! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:03 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: That is a very talented young lady! ThumbsUp

Yes she certainly is... Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 09:57 PM)Millhouse Wrote: In that case here are a few belated..

Hell, looks like I've just been getting crap birthday wishes to this point.  The old lady's gonna have to step up her game this next birthday.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote