Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzoma
So what's the latest on his diagnosis? walking on crutches doesn't bode well for a recovery in time for the SB sad to say
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:57 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: So what's the latest on his diagnosis?   walking on crutches doesn't bode well for a recovery in time for the SB sad to say

Fingers crossed that it was precautionary to keep all weight off of it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Will need an MRI

Best case scenario is an MCL strain/tear... He could theoretically play with a brace

But... I think that will be unlikely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:57 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: So what's the latest on his diagnosis?   walking on crutches doesn't bode well for a recovery in time for the SB sad to say

His knee being hurt instead of the ankle is better , and I do believe hell play in the bowl
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure ive ever seen an acl or mcl injury due to a leg just flopping around from momentum.
Reply/Quote
There is no way in Hell he's playing.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I read MCL sprain, but I've heard nothing from the Bengals yet.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:12 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm not sure ive ever seen an acl or mcl injury due to a leg just flopping around from momentum
See what happens to your knee when your foot is caught in the turf and you are twisting

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Just hoping it is not something serious that impacts him next year.

If he can somehow have a chance to play, that would be great.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he'll be available after all!

https://twitter.com/cj_uzomah/status/1487939601264259073?cxt=HHwWgsC9yeLLnKYpAAAA
Reply/Quote
That'd be crazy. Didn't TO play in the SB with a broken leg? Not the same thing, don't know where TO broke his.
Reply/Quote
It would be amazing if he could get back out there. Can't say I'm expecting it but he did come back out with any bracing I could see but still not just walking without crutches so.
Reply/Quote
Would bd awful for him if he couldn’t play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Maybe he'll be available after all!

https://twitter.com/cj_uzomah/status/1487939601264259073?cxt=HHwWgsC9yeLLnKYpAAAA

Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I mean, I'm sure anything is possible, but the guy was on crutches. Just, bizarre if he comes back :o

It would be a nice storybook ending if Moss comes in and balls out (I know it most-likely wouldn't happen, just throwing it out there).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:12 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm not sure ive ever seen an acl or mcl injury due to a leg just flopping around from momentum.

His knee buckled under valgus stress as he was tackled. That’s exactly how someone tears an MCL or ACL.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That'd be crazy. Didn't TO play in the SB with a broken leg? Not the same thing, don't know where TO broke his.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Isiah Thomas scoring 25 points in the quarter he sprained his ankle in 88' NBA finals.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:13 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I mean, I'm sure anything is possible, but the guy was on crutches. Just, bizarre if he comes back :o

It would be a nice storybook ending if Moss comes in and balls out (I know it most-likely wouldn't happen, just throwing it out there).

I want CJ out there but your scenario would be a fairytale finish to a fairytale season. 
Reply/Quote
I doubt he'll play, but he'll provide great motivation regardless.
Reply/Quote
OP please correct the thread title. The man’s name is Uzomah. Drives me crazy seeing our fans spell players names wrong. Especially starters that have been here for years.

Reply/Quote