Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah and his disappearance
(12-06-2021, 11:59 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The TE is not a featured part of the offense in the passing game.
Uzomah has had a couple great games, but realistically he's the 4th option in the offense.
I do think a new TE with more speed/agility might be able to get some more production, but the Bengals will never have a Top 10 TE if they don't prioritize the TE more in the passing game.

Not sure that he will enter the draft but Erick All from Michigan has some wheels and looks like he should be an adequate blocker. But I think Uzomah is at his best when we throw to him down field not the underneath stuff. He might've scored yesterday if Burrow sees Derwin James chillin out relaxin in the corner of the endzone.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 04:14 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Not sure that he will enter the draft but Erick All from Michigan has some wheels and looks like he should be an adequate blocker. But I think Uzomah is at his best when we throw to him down field not the underneath stuff. He might've scored yesterday if Burrow sees Derwin James chillin out relaxin in the corner of the endzone.

Uzomah has some speed but he's not ultra-agile, so I can see why he doesn't get much on the underneath stuff.
Taylor definitely wants a TE to be able to block, so that will take quite a few TEs off the list for them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He's got  solid hands, as long as he can bear hug them to the ground...  ThumbsUp

Lol so no....     Just draft another TE next year or shop free agency. if they dont like Uz
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 04:14 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Not sure that he will enter the draft but Erick All from Michigan has some wheels and looks like he should be an adequate blocker. But I think Uzomah is at his best when we throw to him down field not the underneath stuff. He might've scored yesterday if Burrow sees Derwin James chillin out relaxin in the corner of the endzone.

The tight end from ND , Michael Mayer would be my choice. Dude is like Gronk.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:16 PM)Tony Wrote: The tight end from ND , Michael Mayer would be my choice. Dude is like Gronk.. 

Yeah I haven't watched a ton of college football this year and what I have is mainly the Big Ten.
Reply/Quote