Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah's idea of practice fun
CJ has described practices as fun. Meeting room parlor games fall into his definition of that.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
No one ever wants to be wrong and have his teammates laugh at him, but that should motivate people even if they are not split up into teams.  

It is much worse to be wrong and have people laugh at you when you are letting down teammates in addition to just yourself.
Reply/Quote
This is actually a proven method of teaching things to people. Notice his quizzing is on the things he wants them knowing, like play designs for example.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It may sound like a small change, but it is the beginning of what I hope will be more accountability. On and off the field.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 08:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It may sound like a small change, but it is the beginning of what I hope will be more accountability.  On and off the field.

Yep, culture change.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2019, 04:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is actually a proven method of teaching things to people. Notice his quizzing is on the things he wants them knowing, like play designs for example.

Love this. Definitely something useful with a new playbook.

Reply/Quote
I suspect Zac is serving them coffee for the meetings. he!
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 09:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Love this. Definitely something useful with a new playbook.

Just want to say I love the shirt on your sig and if you know where I can buy it???
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 10:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just want to say I love the shirt on your sig and if you know where I can buy it???

Lol. Just something I found on the internet. But I did google and found it.

https://onepriceapparel.com/products/_take_off_that_shirt_dumbass_beavis_butt-head_cincinnati_bengals_shirts_7cmb0n86?attribute_style=Gildan%20Mens%20T-Shirt&attribute_color=Black&attribute_size=S

Reply/Quote
Seems like a good way to bring the team together as a family.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2019, 04:01 PM)pally Wrote: CJ has described practices as fun. Meeting room parlor games fall into his definition of that.  

Reminds me of bar trivia
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 10:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Lol. Just something I found on the internet. But I did google and found it.

https://onepriceapparel.com/products/_take_off_that_shirt_dumbass_beavis_butt-head_cincinnati_bengals_shirts_7cmb0n86?attribute_style=Gildan%20Mens%20T-Shirt&attribute_color=Black&attribute_size=S

Thanks, man.  Nothing like a good ol' kick to Beavis's nuts... Hilarious
Reply/Quote