Uzomah says he will bathe in Skyline Chili if Bengals Win Super Bowl
Just heard it on ESPN. One heck of a coney. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
This just in....

Kay Adams seen clearing out every grocery store of Skyline chili cans

More as the story develops.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 06:46 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: This just in....

You realize how many people will now be looking for Kay Adams at Kroger, right?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Since we are stuck out here in Colorado, aka BRONCO country, I am making Cincinnati Chili. From scratch. From a recipe in my mother's recipe box from probably the late 1960's. It is ALMOST exactly like Skyline. Way more Skyline than Gold Star. I am buying some cocoa powder (I believe that is what they put in it, not 100% though) to add in this time because I think that is what is missing.

I also grate the cheese fresh, cut the white onions, get the kidney beans, make the correct sized spaghetti noodles and I steam the buns and the weenies. It ends up taking me most of the day because it is a lot of work, but SO worth it.

Man I am SO homesick lately. If I won the lottery tomorrow I wouldn't go to the game, I would call in rich and then fly home to be with my friends and fam on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Jay Morrison and Paul Dehner are nominating CJ for his own reality show. Morrison thinks that CJ and Tyler Eifert should team up for the Amazing Race. I'd watch it for sure

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This guy is great.... becoming one of my all time favorites.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

You can get it for $5.99 a can at King Soopers here in Colorado. You get like two small three ways and a few chili cheese sandwiches from one can...

Sad. Graeter's has also jumped way, way up in price. There is also a gastropub out here (insert hard eye roll) that claims to make Cincinnati Chili. I've read the reviews and they do not make Cincinnati Chili. I believe their 3 way is like $14.00!! 

Tbh, I am a really, really good cook. Idk why I don't open up a Cincy chili joint. Start slinging 3 ways and cheese coneys, some double deckers for the weirdos who don't like Cincinnati chili and, of course, simple breakfasts served all day. With all these stoners out here? If I had an investor, I really think it would be a hit!
Reply/Quote
I swear I have met more Colorado Bengals fans on this board than I did in the 14 years I lived there.
Reply/Quote
I picture Dave Chapelle as Tyrone Biggums when he starred in Fear Factor when I think of CJ dipping himself down into a vat of Skyline chili.
Reply/Quote

This just in....

Every man trying to jump in a tub full of chili with Kay Adams...
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: This just in....

Every man trying to jump in a tub full of chili with Kay Adams...

HERE WE GO!!!! PervertClapping

BTW, CJ is great man, makes me laugh. Fan favorite now, from a borderline roster player the years before Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: HERE WE GO!!!! PervertClapping

BTW, CJ is great man, makes me laugh. Fan favorite now, from a borderline roster player the years before Burrow.

Yeah because, what I'm taking from this is, this isn't just some stupid publicity stunt and he understands how big Skyline Chili (and all chili places) is in Cinci and the tristate! 

He's connecting with the fans even more and TONS of people would show up to watch this!

He could have done something stupid like bathe in ice cream or Jello but he wants the people of Cincinnati to feel like they're part of the team!

LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:24 PM)BengalB Wrote: Sad. Graeter's has also jumped way, way up in price. 

I went to Krogers last week and the Goetta was crazy. Like $6.99lb. I did a hard pass. Maybe $3.99 but I just cant pay that price. I also looked at bacon and was shocked. Someone needs to let Kroger know the price of bacon has fallen drastically. They have a lot of good deals too though, so I shop there first and buy the rest of my stuff (that isn't super generic) at Save-A-Lot. I was able to buy 7lbs of pork butt for like $13. Good lookin meat too. 

Reply/Quote

I can explain that.

You see, Kay and I do this thing on Thursday nights where we like to dress up as our favorite thing to put on top of meat. I then come in the room in my hot dog costume and say “Here’s the beef!”.
Reply/Quote
That’s about $10,000 worth of chili.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'd imagine this pisses off the front office. Gold Star is the Bengals sponsor
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s about $10,000 worth of chili.

Before or after?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:13 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Before or after?

Well if he goes the Belle Delphine route it could be worth much more after 
Reply/Quote
Please dont waste that much skyline chili..... Its for eating not swimming.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd imagine this pisses off the front office. Gold Star is the Bengals sponsor

well at least it will piss off Gold Star
Reply/Quote