Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO: Kid quits the Bengals
OH MAN, I AM SO JEALOUS... I WISH I COULD DO THIS!

http://www.fox19.com/video/2018/11/27/kid-quits-bengals/

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:50 PM)Tomkat Wrote: OH MAN, I AM SO JEALOUS... I WISH I COULD DO THIS!

Strip in your back yard?  It's ok, we won't judge.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I hate myself for my inability to quit the Bengals. Why I have to love this team I don’t know. Have ever since I was a kid—now 33. Have tried telling myself I don’t care but fact is I will til the day I die. I may never see them win a SB but I will follow every year through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
I can't. I may latch on to a team that is successful and then I wouldn't know how to handle it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If I could quit the Bengals, would have done it decades ago.

Just can not drop this bad habit for some strange reason.

Yet Hue being named HC next year might be the straw that breaks this camels back.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 11:40 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I hate myself for my inability to quit the Bengals. Why I have to love this team I don’t know. Have ever since I was a kid—now 33. Have tried telling myself I don’t care but fact is I will til the day I die. I may never see them win a SB but I will follow every year through thick and thin.
Hopefully your not blindly supporting this trash team by going to games and buying stuff, I love them too since a kid 4 years old now 45, I watched Pete Johnson get stuffed at the 1. I watched The late (RIP)  Louis Billups drop a Superbowl game sealing pick from Montana. Marvin has had 16 years and has shown that he is trash, ZERO playoff wins, we must demand better from a owner that threatened to move our beloved Bengals to Los angeles if we didn't use our tax money to build PB stadium. Marvin needs to retire asap he has lost the team and under achieved.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 02:49 AM)Go Cards Wrote: If I could quit the Bengals, would have done it decades ago.

Just can not drop this bad habit for some strange reason.

Yet Hue being named HC next year might be the straw that breaks this camels back.

That'll be it for me. And I am not even slightly kidding. If Hue is named HC I'm done. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 03:42 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: Hopefully your not blindly supporting this trash team by going to games and buying stuff, I love them too since a kid 4 years old now 45, I watched Pete Johnson get stuffed at the 1. I watched The late (RIP)  Louis Billups drop a Superbowl game sealing pick from Montana. Marvin has had 16 years and has shown that he is trash, ZERO playoff wins, we must demand better from a owner that threatened to move our beloved Bengals to Los angeles if we didn't use our tax money to build PB stadium. Marvin needs to retire asap he has lost the team and under achieved.

Nope I don’t buy Bengals gear unless I see a deal at Kohls where I just like the shirt for what it is.

I haven’t been to a game since my college days but that’s because I live near Columbus and home viewing experience is too good. But I will watch every game and be elated with a win or be a downer with a loss.
Reply/Quote
I've been a fan for life, but really it all started when I was 10 years old in the 88' season. I've been a season ticket holder since 2000 and it's been a great bonding experience with my dad over the years. I'll always be a fan of my home town team but to say that it's not frustrating is an understatement. I'm just a diehard that's hoping to see that Lombardi trophy come to the 513.

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
I tried to quit after the 2015 meltdown but here I am. My kid was born a year ago outside New York. I think I’ll encourage him to be a giants fan. They seem to bring home the title at least once a decade.
Reply/Quote