RD 1 PK 16 DETRIOT LIONS/ ELI APPLE/ CB
RD 1 PK 17 ATLANTA FALCONS/ LEONARD FLOYD/ Edge
RD 1 PK 18 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS/ TAYLOR DECKER/ OT
RD 1 PK 19 BUFFALO BILLS/ REGGIE RAGLAND/ ILB
RD 1 PK 20 NEW YORK JETS/ NOAH SPENCE/ Edge
RD 1 PK 21 WASHINGTON REDSKINS/ SHELDON RANKINS/ DT
RD 1 PK 22 HOUSTON TEXANS/ COREY COLEMAN/ WR

RD 1 PK 23 MINNESOTA VIKINGS
Teddy Bridgewater needs to have "his guy" -- a receiver who he clicks with for big plays and who can grow with him throughout his career. Finding that player will likely warrant early round consideration. with the addition of RG Alex Boone, the depth of the interior offensive line can be improved. They could also go BPA. SAME RULES FOR WR. A VOTE FOR 1 IS A VOTE FOR BOTH

LAQUAN TREADWELL/ WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214
Good height and overall length. Smart receiver with a competitive edge when the ball is in the air. Catch-winner. Has a natural feel for the nuances of the position. Has feel for defender and is careful to work back to throws while shielding cornerbacks from the ball. Hands catcher with adequate body control who can climb the ladder and high point catches over defenders. Truly shines with ball-­tracking skills and rarely gives away location of the ball with early movements when racing downfield against cornerbacks. Has subtle shiftiness in his routes thanks to his clean footwork. Can stagger and stutter feet while still working through his routes. Zone eater who has great understanding of positioning in space and giving his quarterback cleanest throw possible.

WILL FULLER/ WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/will-fuller?id=2555346
Big time, vertical daddy. Had just over 27 percent of his catches go for 25-plus yards this year. Uses short, controlled strides into his routes for maximum balance and suddenness underneath. Will change routes speed to rock corners to sleep before climbing past them. Works to establish early leverage points against man coverage. Has elite acceleration to create easy separation vertically. Cornerbacks fear his speed giving him ample cushion. Able to drive defenders into early turn and bail when charging into his route. Shake a go release can whip press coverage.

KEVIN DODD/ DE http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/kevin-dodd?id=2555338
Relentless competitor with NFL-­ready frame. Refuses to give offensive lineman a play off. Not content to be around a play, wants in the action. Won't lay on blocks and able to improve his position after contact through footwork and strength. Never drops eyes from ball location and is able to unhinge from blocks quickly to make a play when the ball enters his patch of grass. Extremely instinctive and well-coached. Snuffs out screens, bootlegs and shovel passes almost every game. Takes his contain responsibility very seriously.

JAYLON SMITH/ LB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/jaylon-smith?id=2555310
Angular, sinewy build with a body fat number you could count on one hand. Checks every size, weight, speed and athleticism box there is. Can sink hips and change direction with suddenness in space. Has length and quickness for extended playmaking radius. Racked up 225 tackles over his last two seasons as a starter. Lightning quick lateral scrapes from gap to gap following track of the ball. Able to transition from scrape to spring seamlessly. Has a turbo boost to race running backs to the corner.

CODY WHITWHAIR/ OG http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/cody-whitehair?id=2555132
Four-­year starter voted team captain in 2015. Tireless worker bee in the weight room and in practices who brings a high degree of dependability and consistency to the table. Team­-oriented. Played exceptionally well while out of position at left tackle for Kansas State. Atypical body composure and control. Is almost always in complete control of his body thanks to outstanding core strength and balance. Extremely efficient with his movements after the snap. Has played both guard and both tackle spots and has roster value at all five positions. Mirrors with a wide, stout base and has great feel for keeping defender squared up throughout the rep. Confident, composed and competitive. Smooth and athletic when asked to pull and has radar to find target and strike accurate blow.

ANDREW BILLINGS/ NT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/andrew-billings?id=2555267
Elite power with a weight­lifting background. Generates booming power from hip explosion and when his leverage is on point, he can be menacing. Moved from offensive line to defensive line in college and is getting better by leaps and bounds each year. Drops his pad level even lower when splitting double teams and charging through gaps. Uses violent, powerful swats and slaps to free of opposing hand placement. Instant reaction time makes it difficult to cross his face.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just curious, but Doctson might be someone the Vikings are interested in.

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:55 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Just curious, but Doctson might be someone the Vikings are interested in.

I'd say he and Treadwell would be the two options but it comes down to personal preference. I think bridgewater would benefit more from Treadwell than Doctson. I don't think they could make good use of fuller in that offense.
Reply/Quote
Treadwell.   Gives the Vikings a quality receiver who can also block for the running game.
Reply/Quote
Treadwell. Gives them a #1 alongside Diggs. Should be a good combo
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like Treadwell is running away with this one. Think it would be down to Treadwell or Doctson but I also went with Treadwell for this one.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Treadwell and it's not even close.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Treadwell to the Vikes.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:55 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Just curious, but Doctson might be someone the Vikings are interested in.

Agree
Reply/Quote

I'll donate $20 to anyone's legit charity of choice if Doctson isn't their pick if he's available to them. 
Reply/Quote
Id say the remaining players of the 25 that were invited to the draft would be a good start for the Bengals options on the next poll.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with K. Dodd here. The guy is a Carlos Dunlap clone. Zimmer is all about the D, and there is no more of a glamour position in Zim's D than the DE. They are a running team and a First Round pick on a WR is more of a luxury.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 12:43 AM)Stormborn Wrote: I'll donate $20 to anyone's legit charity of choice if Doctson isn't their pick if he's available to them. 

Most likely because Treadwell will be long gone. I think folks are forgetting how good of a receiver Treadwell is simply because of a poor 40 time. The kid is Dez Bryant without the baggage.

I remember Donte Moncrief was someone I was interested in the Bengals taking so I tuned in to watch his season opening game his last year in college. There was a true Freshman at their other Wide out spot that made me forget all about Donte Moncrief.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 10:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely because Treadwell will be long gone. I think folks are forgetting how good of a receiver Treadwell is simply because of a poor 40 time. The kid is Dez Bryant without the baggage.

I remember Donte Moncrief was someone I was interested in the Bengals taking so I tuned in to watch his season opening game his last year in college. There was a true Freshman at their other Wide out spot that made me forget all about Donte Moncrief.

Thing is, that 40 was expected based on tape. He never played fast but he got his production without it. I love him as a prospect and think he is absolutely worth a 1st round pick negating most metric guys' opinion, but he's still #2 for me.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 10:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely because Treadwell will be long gone. I think folks are forgetting how good of a receiver Treadwell is simply because of a poor 40 time. The kid is Dez Bryant without the baggage.

The true Freshman was much quicker than the wr that is coming out. He does use his body well and has terrific hands in traffic. He should be a solid asset to the team that drafts him. 

Wts, he had inferior numbers against the better defensive teams last season and compiled most of his stats against inferior defenses. He did get Cy Gray once.

I see Anquan Boldin potential in Treadwell.
Wouldn't bother me at all if he ended up in stripes but he should be gone by the time we pick.
Reply/Quote