Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation ideas
(10-16-2017, 09:07 AM)grampahol Wrote: I accidentally hitch hiked into Mexico years ago before all the screaming about border security.  That was fun before the cartels took over everything. I had no idea I was in Mexico at the time until all the signs were in Spanish. If it weren't for those darn bilingual Mexicans I would have probably never made it back..lol

I hate Mexico. I liked it the few hours I was there, but it's what I learned on the ride home that disturbed me. I was only 23. Me and some other guys were stuck in Laredo. So, we had a few beers and decided to go to Mexico. Went to a bar and this chick was hitting on me. Come to find out it was a ***** house.  We didnt know? Anyway, we got all these ladies starting to sit at our table. One hooker whispers something in my friends ear, he looks over at me and starts giggling. I didnt think anything of it. I bought this chick a few beers and we left. In the cab ride back across the border, my friend looked at me and started laughing again. Then he says, "Did you notice the adams apple on that chick hitting on you?" I was like no? What does that even mean? LOL! I learned chicks don't have adams apples that day. Who Knew?  Shocked

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote