Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vance Train coming Through!
Burfict looked like that scene from Space Jam.

[Image: bHChWA.gif]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He better hurry up and exact some revenge on someone. The list is growing so fast that there won’t be enough time left in his career to get everyone back that has something coming
Reply/Quote
Signs that the Steelers are over the hill:

They are getting hyped about a single missed tackle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 03:32 PM)treee Wrote: Signs that the Steelers are over the hill:

There was literally 2 missed tackles on that play.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 03:32 PM)treee Wrote: Signs that the Steelers are over the hill:

Connor ran Burfict over too. Choo! Choo! Running a train on Burfict. Maybe he'll headshot his own teammate again. lol
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 03:32 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He better hurry up and exact some revenge on someone. The list is growing so fast that there won’t be enough time left in his career to get everyone back that has something coming

Burfict doesn't have to worry about extracting revenge. They have Bates who had a helmet to helmet hit on Brown that wasn't called. I thought only the Steelers got away with those calls? Hmm
Reply/Quote
Burfict is either completely out of shape or his shoulder is injured.  Looked like he was trying to tackle with one arm every time I saw a highlight on twitter.

Maybe it was when he took out his own guy while trying to put it into AB's helmet?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 03:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict looked like that scene from Space Jam.

[Image: bHChWA.gif]
 SIMPLY CANNOT BEAT THE STOOLEFRS,I  HAT E THEM
Reply/Quote
Yea, that guy is a tank, for sure. Hopefully, Uzomah becomes a player like that over time.
Reply/Quote