Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vander Esch Video
I don't know why but i felt like sharing this video. Look at the neck on this dude Jesus Christ just go on set with a steroid needle in your the side of your neck like mundo.

[Image: mundolong.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 10:09 PM)Okeana Wrote: I don't know why but i felt like sharing this video.  Look at the neck on this dude Jesus Christ just go on set with a steroid needle in your the side of your neck like mundo.

[Image: mundolong.png]

Funny stuff here! Thanks, I needed the laugh!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Kinda looks like the shrunken head dude from Beetlejuice.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
I would be 100% thrilled if we picked this dude in round 1. Linebacker has been a need for years, and we keep putting bandaids on it.

Burfict is oft injured and suspended. It won’t surprise me when his career is cut short by one of those two habits.

Brown looks good, but he’s here on a 1 year deal.

After that, we have a handful of role players. Do you want to roll out a starting LB corp of Rey, Vigil, and Evans? That’s not sustainable.

Vander Esch is the real deal. Watch his tape and his workouts. The guy would transform our defense and make a big question mark into a strength.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This kid is an amazing athlete, would love to get him but it doesn't seem in the cards for that to happen. Hoping the Steelers don't grab him! As for the steriod comment, I don't see it. I see a kid that spent the time in the gym getting bigger and stronger. Btw, steroids would make your head bigger, ala Barry Bonds....
Reply/Quote
[attachment=419]

TKO had one of those crazy necks
Reply/Quote
He is not a first round lber. He's mid to late second
Reply/Quote
Just don't let him get to the Steelers.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ragnow in the 1st, Vander Esch in the 2nd sure would make me happy.

Great athleticism is what everyone talks about with him but he is long, wraps up well when tackling, can cover and can shed blocks.

Vander Esch could play SAM, he is pretty raw but he is a smart kid and seems like he could learn quickly.

Reply/Quote
Y'all need to watch Voch Lombardi's take on Vender Esche.

Then watch/listen to him respond to people who criticized him for his analysis.

I like the kid, but he does have his flaws. 2d round at best.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2018, 08:32 PM)Shady Wrote: Y'all need to watch Voch Lombardi's take on Vender Esche.

Even most first rounders have flaws. If someone likes his potential enough, he could easily be a first rounder.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2018, 08:32 PM)Shady Wrote: Y'all need to watch Voch Lombardi's take on Vender Esche.

Sure, Esch has his flaws, every player does.  However, what their selling with him is his ceiling.  Right now, he's a lanky bodied young man, just like Erlacher was coming out of New Mexico St.  Just look at his neck, that dude is going to fill out to be a huge bodied player.  He already has the quicks and instincts, adding that "grown man" size will make him a devastating player.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 05:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, Esch has his flaws, every player does.  However, what their selling with him is his ceiling.  Right now, he's a lanky bodied young man, just like Erlacher was coming out of New Mexico St.  Just look at his neck, that dude is going to fill out to be a huge bodied player.  He already has the quicks and instincts, adding that "grown man" size will make him a devastating player.

I like the comparison to Urlacher.

Didn't he play Safety at New Mexico St?
Reply/Quote

Who is Voch Lombardi?
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 05:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like the comparison to Urlacher.

Didn't he play Safety at New Mexico St?

He did.  I believe that he was #210 his Senior year, and grew to be about #270 as a pro.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 05:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He did.  I believe that he was #210 his Senior year, and grew to be about #270 as a pro.

Thought so, pretty crazy how he went from being a Safety in college to like the biggest LB in the NFL.

Always liked Urlacher even if he was a Bear.
Reply/Quote

Went from that vid where Esch couldn't shed blocks well to the LB that can, Rashaan Evans. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 05:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, Esch has his flaws, every player does.  However, what their selling with him is his ceiling.  Right now, he's a lanky bodied young man, just like Erlacher was coming out of New Mexico St.  Just look at his neck, that dude is going to fill out to be a huge bodied player.  He already has the quicks and instincts, adding that "grown man" size will make him a devastating player.
Hold up. If anyone is urlacher in this draft it's Edmunds not lve.
(03-30-2018, 05:27 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Who is Voch Lombardi?

The best video breakdown personality on YouTube. 
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 09:56 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Hold up. If anyone is urlacher in this draft it's Edmunds not lve.

It's easy for you to say that, because Edmunds was the big star in college.  However, seeing how you're an amateur scout and all, would you have recognized Erlacher's potential, as a tall, skinny Safety at a small school?

I agree, you wouldn't have.

So, I stand with my own prediction of Vander Esch developing into the next monster of the midway.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2018, 10:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's easy for you to say that, because Edmunds was the big star in college.  However, seeing how you're an amateur scout and all, would you have recognized Erlacher's potential, as a tall, skinny Safety at a small school?

I agree, you wouldn't have.

So, I stand with my own prediction of Vander Esch developing into the next monster of the midway.

Edmunds is already a big sumbitch, probably won't grow much more unlike Vander Esch that is for sure.

Still, i bet Edmunds becomes a star in the NFL, sheds blocks much better than LVE and so does Rashaan Evans as i mentioned.
Reply/Quote