Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Has Us Favored in Dallas!
(10-04-2016, 05:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Vegas sets the odds to get betting on both sides, but they're normally pretty damn close, and it can't be completely off because they'll lose their ass.

And going on the road in a place like Dallas, if you think that they think that 50% of people believe that the Bengals will win by 1 or even keep it that close, then I have a ticket to sell you for you to watch me in the Olympic hurdles  ThumbsUp

Dallas is 2-6-2 against the spread in their last 10 home games.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Yes sir, and it's in the words of Steve Stevens, a "TOTAL BLOWOUT WINNER" in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 07:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dallas is 2-6-2 against the spread in their last 10 home games.

Which just lends more weight to us winning  ThumbsUp

I will say that our run D scares me because of how good Elliot has been, but hopefully Burfict being back and playing more snaps lights a fire under their asses  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 05:46 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: It does not remind me of 2014-15 because of Dalton and his growth...but we have a tough early schedule but no way do I think this team is not able to make the playoffs.. it just might take a run of 4 to 5 games in middle of schedule to get us right in the race

[quote='Bengal Dude' pid='278150' dateline='1475695593']
Oh for sure, Dalton has grew massively in the last 2-3 years.

What reminds me of the 2014-15 season is that we're becoming 1 dimensional...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 01:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because they dont care about the actual point differential. The bengals were something like 7 pt favorites and they won by 15 so they covered the spread.

Vegas sets odds more for stimulating betting. Theyre not in it for predictions or guessing the actual point differential.

Yep, gotta balance out bet money on both sides.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:50 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Why didn't Vegas have us -15 against the Dolphins if it's always close? The Cowboys will be steam rolled against us.

I love your optimism, but if you looked at the thread of the NFL viewing maps, 80% of the country will be watching this game and 99% of them are Cowboys fans.  If the Bengals pull out a win, it will be by a FG, and they will have to overcome a line that can hold without penalty. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 09:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I love your optimism, but if you looked at the thread of the NFL viewing maps, 80% of the country will be watching this game and 99% of them are Cowboys fans.  If the Bengals pull out a win, it will be by a FG, and they will have to overcome a line that can hold without penalty. 

I don't want to think the refs are blatantly calling bad games against us. I think we just are getting inept crews.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 12:06 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yep, gotta balance out bet money on both sides.
People say that and I agree, but they normally are pretty close and they have to be accurate or they'd lose a fortune.

It's amazing how sometimes you can watch a game that you think would be a blowout only to have one team bring it within one point of the spread on an interception return for a touchdown in the closing seconds.  It's unreal how close they are with a lot of the spreads.
(10-06-2016, 09:21 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't want to think the refs are blatantly calling bad games against us. I think we just are getting inept crews.

I'd agree if it was something that only happened a few times, but we've been screwed by some pretty solid crews, especially in the PrimeTime games or just big games (playoff game with Joey Porter being illegally on the field ringing any bells to anyone?).
Reply/Quote