• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Super Bowl Odds for 2022
1. Chiefs +650
2. Bills +750
3. Rams +1100
t4th. Packers +1400
t4th. Cowboys +1400
6th. Bengals +1600
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals won SB they still would not be favored next year to win it all. It takes time and consistency to get respect. I think Titans will be up there next year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cowboys - hahahahahahahahahaha

Dak will never win a SB

We have seen what a QB having IT, looks like, and DAK doesn't have IT.
Reply/Quote
Saw this earlier which has us tied for 4th best odds.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. Chiefs +650
2. Bills +750
3. Rams +1100
t4th. Packers +1400
t4th. Cowboys +1400
6th. Bengals +1600

My coworker said they gave the Ravens the same number as the Bengals. The Ravens. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:27 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the Bengals won SB they still would not be favored next year to win it all. It takes time and consistency to get respect. I think Titans will be up there next year.

Not with Tannehill.

Reply/Quote
I'll take 6th best odds over 32nd.

Time for the team to seriously invest in Joe Burrow's protection. Then let's see what this offense can do.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I seen ESPN had them at 12-1 last night, 4th best behind Chiefs, Bills, and Rams
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not with Tannehill.

That Titan defense was scary as hell.  If they trade Tannehill and get Rogers or a decent QB, they would be tough to beat.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:35 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: That Titan defense was scary as hell.  If they trade Tannehill and get Rogers or a decent QB, they would be tough to beat.

Yep. They’re pretty much a QB away from being a legit contender. Rodgers throwing to AJ Brown and Julio along with that running game and defense would be scary.

That said, Rodgers would be wise to stay in the NFC. Much tougher path to the Super Bowl in the AFC with Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, and Herbert.

Reply/Quote
Honestly I’ll take that bet this team is exactly who we thought they were a Oline away from being dominant. Ramsey fell down on the final play leaving Chase wide open one more second we have a different outcome
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not with Tannehill.

Rodgers to Tennessee confirmed. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Saw this earlier which has us tied for 4th best odds.

Mine came from pointsbet via PFT: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/14/chiefs-bills-open-as-favorites-for-super-bowl-lvii-title/

That said, good to see we're getting a little more respect from other betting sites.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My coworker said they gave the Ravens the same number as the Bengals. The Ravens. 

Lamar Jackson has been awful in the playoffs.

68.3 rating and 19 sacks in 4 games (same as Burrow this season).

Take away that huge game against the Colts (literal) practice squad secondary, and he was awful this season.

Colin Kaepernick 2.0. Started hot, now fizzling.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lamar Jackson has been awful in the playoffs.

68.3 rating and 19 sacks in 4 games (same as Burrow this season).

Take away that huge game against the Colts (literal) practice squad secondary, and he was awful this season.

Colin Kaepernick 2.0. Started hot, now fizzling.

When your backup arguably plays better than you and people are openly questioning if there's a QB controversy, that's NOT a good thing.

Unless you're Joe Montana and your backup is Steve Young.
Reply/Quote
Honestly I’ll take that bet this team is exactly who we thought they were a Oline away from being dominant. Ramsey fell down on the final play leaving Chase wide open one more second we have a different outcome
Reply/Quote