Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vent Thread
Your safe space to vent about your team week to week.

So before the Jags game, I was projected to win by 20. At half time, I was projected to lose by 60. Blake Bortles and Robinson had me a combined 0.12 points.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never gamble on chance or "skill" you have no control over. You'll feel much better.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm 0-2 in both of my leagues, but I'm up several $ in Fan Duel!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 08:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your safe space to vent about your team week to week.

So before the Jags game, I was projected to win by 20. At half time, I was projected to lose by 60. Blake Bortles and Robinson had me a combined 0.12 points.
Allen Robinson is killing me. I'm 2-0, but certainly no thanks to him. I'm starting to wonder if he's a one year wonder.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:48 AM)jason Wrote: Allen Robinson is killing me. I'm 2-0, but certainly no thanks to him. I'm starting to wonder if he's a one year wonder.

I gave him a pass week 1 since Shields held him so much (none of it called), but he was nowhere yesterday. 

Reply/Quote
**** you Sammy Watkins. **** you.

I mean I still won, but **** you anyways.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: **** you Sammy Watkins. **** you.

I mean I still won, but **** you anyways.
On any other team, he'd be a monster. Rex Ryan can't develop offensive players.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 12:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I gave him a pass week 1 since Shields held him so much (none of it called), but he was nowhere yesterday. 
I'm seriously considering giving Mike Wallace a look. I wouldn't be replacing Robinson with him just yet. Josh Gordon can't get back soon enough for me.

You think Pita is for real or did he just have a good game vs Cleveland? I'm thinking and weak at TE.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 03:35 PM)jason Wrote: I'm seriously considering giving Mike Wallace a look. I wouldn't be replacing Robinson with him just yet. Josh Gordon can't get back soon enough for me.

You think Pita is for real or did he just have a good game vs Cleveland? I'm thinking and weak at TE.
Thin and weak at TE.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Last week I lost Keenan Allen to an ACL tear. This week I lost Danny Woodhead to an ACL tear. Mellow

I don't know what week 3 will bring but my depth will surely be tested.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 03:35 PM)jason Wrote: I'm seriously considering giving Mike Wallace a look. I wouldn't be replacing Robinson with  him just yet. Josh Gordon can't get back soon enough for me.

Mike Wallace has all 3 of Flacco's TDs. Smith is stepping into that Anquan Boldin role and allowing Wallace to go deep. Expect Wallace and Pitta to be the red zone targets. 

If Pitta remains healthy, he's going to be Flacco's favorite target. 

Reply/Quote
I'm 2-0 in both of my leagues; (ESPN) squeaked out a good one last night with Minny's D, while my opponent had GB's D and Lacy; just couldn't catch up (forgot to switch Forte for Yeldon and it almost came back to bit me).

My other league (Yahoo) I've won both weeks by over 60 points (and I lead the league in points by a large margin).

And I have Jordan Matthews tonight Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 07:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm 2-0 in both of my leagues; (ESPN) squeaked out a good one last night with Minny's D, while my opponent had GB's D and Lacy; just couldn't catch up (forgot to switch Forte for Yeldon and it almost came back to bit me).

My other league (Yahoo) I've won both weeks by over 60 points (and I lead the league in points by a large margin).

And I have Jordan Matthews tonight Big Grin
I have the Vikings D myself... I was up 20 going into that game. The guy I was playing had Adrian Peterson... I felt like a dick for me ng happy when he got hurt.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 03:32 PM)jason Wrote: On any other team, he'd be a monster. Rex Ryan can't develop offensive players.

He has his games despite Ryan's ineptitude. I'm more mad at myself for not benching him knowing he was sore for Giovanni Bernard.

But as I said, I still won. 2-0 for the first time in a few years and expected (based on scheduling and projected points) to go 12-1 and lock up the #1 seed.

Of course, if any of my starters go down I'm kind of thin at reciever.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Week 1: D'angelo'd. Week 2: Ryan Matthew'd. Both Monday nights got me. Mathews wasn't even good. Just opportunistic at the goal line.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 08:23 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Week 1: D'angelo'd. Week 2: Ryan Matthew'd. Both Monday nights got me. Mathews wasn't even good. Just opportunistic at the goal line.

Yea, I had a chance to win my money league game. Had Jordan Matthews and he had Ryan Mathews. Needed Jordan to outscore Ryan by 10. Jordan drops the TD and then Mathews gets those scores. 

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 10:01 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, I had a chance to win my money league game. Had Jordan Matthews and he had Ryan Mathews. Needed Jordan to outscore Ryan by 10. Jordan drops the TD and then Mathews gets those scores. 

I had the same EXACT situation that would've won me $30 on fanduel. I didn't lose much but I hate losing like that. 
Reply/Quote
Here's my team.  I'll just let you do the venting for me.

QB- Russell Wilson-  where have you been this year?
QB- Andy Dalton-  when do I start Dalton over Wilson?

RB- Carlos Hyde- Yep.
RB- TJ Yeldon-  Yep.
RB- Giovanni Bernard-  Yep.
RB- Duke Johnson-  A turd
RB- Justin Forsett-  dear god

WR-  Julio Jones-  been alright
WR- Michael Floyd- hasn't shown up yet
WR- Jordan Matthews- discussed above
WR- Will Fuller-  sat him first two weeks, scores 30 points.  start him in week 3 and he scores 6.  Whatever
WR- Michael Thomas-  may never see the field

TE- Julius Thomas-  ups and downs
TE- Gronk-   0 fantasy points thru 3 games

K- yada-yada

def- yada-yada
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 03:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Here's my team.  I'll just let you do the venting for me.

QB- Russell Wilson-  where have you been this year?
QB- Andy Dalton-  when do I start Dalton over Wilson?

RB- Carlos Hyde- Yep.
RB- TJ Yeldon-  Yep.
RB- Giovanni Bernard-  Yep.
RB- Duke Johnson-  A turd
RB- Justin Forsett-  dear god

WR-  Julio Jones-  been alright
WR- Michael Floyd- hasn't shown up yet
WR- Jordan Matthews- discussed above
WR- Will Fuller-  sat him first two weeks, scores 30 points.  start him in week 3 and he scores 6.  Whatever
WR- Michael Thomas-  may never see the field

TE- Julius Thomas-  ups and downs
TE- Gronk-   0 fantasy points thru 3 games

K- yada-yada

def- yada-yada

I did the same with Fuller. I'm prone to play players when they're in primetime just for watchability.  How many teams in that league? Those rbs. Yeesh. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 03:15 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I did the same with Fuller. I'm prone to play players when they're in primetime just for watchability.  How many teams in that league? Those rbs. Yeesh. 

I went with the idea of drafting as many good receivers as possible.  So I got Jones and Gronk 1-2.  then went with Michael Floyd and Carlos Hyde 3-4. 

I may have been a little drunk and stoned when I drafted that night..........that's the last time I do that!       Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!  Ninja
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote