Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vent Thread
(09-23-2016, 05:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I went with the idea of drafting as many good receivers as possible.  So I got Jones and Gronk 1-2.  then went with Michael Floyd and Carlos Hyde 3-4. 

I may have been a little drunk and stoned when I drafted that night..........that's the last time I do that!       Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!  Ninja
You'll be alright man. That's actually the strategy that I use too. I fell for the Duke Johnson hype myself. I dropped him for Crowell... He's actually decent so far. Wilson will come around soon enough. Start Dalton til then. I started him all of last year... He did great. Gronk is a mismatch every week, and you have Julio. You just need to keep up on those pass catching backs as the season rolls on. Your team's better than you think.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
What the **** AJ Green? Leading the league in drops with a crucial drop on 3rd down today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
**** Deangelo Williams, **** the Steelers, **** Chan Gailey, **** me for sitting Jarvis Landry, **** that TE on the Chargers that fumbled while Phillip Rivers was trying to drive at the end of the game, **** having a chance to lose to a guy starting Moncreif and Rawls.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I've got Zeke, playing for money. 

Cowboys inside the 5, three times tonight in the first half.

QB sneak and two backup running back touchdowns...

HERE'S A BIG F YOU, FANTASY FOOTBALL!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've got Zeke, playing for money. 

Cowboys inside the 5, three times tonight in the first half.

QB sneak and two backup running back touchdowns...

HERE'S A BIG F YOU, FANTASY FOOTBALL!!

Yes. That nonsense was the exact reason this thread was created. Ridiculous. 
Reply/Quote
I started the Bengals D, completely forgetting Marvin Lewis' defensive game plans for rookies to make them look like Tom Brady versus a pee-wee squad. Meanwhile I had Minnesota's defense on the bench. ****!!
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 02:07 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I started the Bengals D, completely forgetting Marvin Lewis' defensive game plans for rookies to make them look like Tom Brady versus a pee-wee squad. Meanwhile I had Minnesota's defense on the bench. ****!!
Minnesota's defense was my highest score... Not one of... My highest.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:58 AM)jason Wrote: Minnesota's defense was my highest score... Not one of... My highest.

Pending Julio and Cooks tonight, it'd of been mine too.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I had a choice between Andy and Matt Stafford at QB yesterday. Knowing the Lions history at Lambeau, and that I would see Andy in person, I let my heart overrule my head. I would have won with Stafford. Dumb dumb dumb.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I need a combined 8 points from two of the most explosive receivers in the game (Cooks and Julio).

I got a combined 5. ****!!
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 03:35 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I need a combined 8 points from two of the most explosive receivers in the game (Cooks and Julio).

I got a combined 5. ****!!
Brutal...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have Martin and Stewart as my 2 main running backs. Both still out with injuries. Never know with RB's as many go down.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 09:48 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I have Martin and Stewart as my 2 main running backs. Both still out with injuries. Never know with RB's as many go down.
Pick up Jordan Howard from Chicago if he's available.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ryan Tannehill is garbage. I'm not stupid enough to have him, but Jarvis Landry got shit because of him. I suspect I'll be back soon bitching about Amari Cooper.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 05:20 PM)jason Wrote: Ryan Tannehill is garbage. I'm not stupid enough to have him, but Jarvis Landry got shit because of him. I suspect I'll be back soon bitching about Amari Cooper.
Wrong.

I do need 15 points from Graham Gano though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:52 PM)jason Wrote: Wrong.

I do need 15 points from Graham Gano though.
Correction... I need 22 pound from Gano.

Hoping Carolina has a lot of drives stall at the TB 30 yrd line.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Damn you Phillip Rivers.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Way to bounce back after a shitty month and getting released by me last week Matt Forte.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Brian Hoyer...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 09:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brian Hoyer...

Excited to get cutler back.  

-Alshon Jeffrey owner (in two leagues)
Reply/Quote