Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veterans all in
Everyone, except for Bates as expected, has reported to camp. They will be undergoing physicals and conditioning tests today. First formal practice is tomorrow.

All the known injured players have already been placed on PUP/NFI. There is always a chance that someone doesn't pass their conditioning test and be added to PUP this afternoon. Joe Burrow who practiced this weekend with the rookies is not eligible for PUP. Any player not placed on PUP/NFI before practice tomorrow will not be eligible for those lists

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 02:14 PM)pally Wrote: Everyone, except for Bates as expected, has reported to camp.  They will be undergoing physicals and conditioning tests today.  First formal practice is tomorrow.  

All the known injured players have already been placed on PUP/NFI.  There is always a chance that someone doesn't pass their conditioning test and be added to PUP this afternoon.  Joe Burrow who practiced this weekend with the rookies is not eligible for PUP.  Any player not placed on PUP/NFI before practice tomorrow will not be eligible for those lists

Supposed to rain around here until 2:30 or 3 (I think), so that sucks. Supposed to rain Thursday too but then Friday and Saturday are supposed to be clear so I might try and go Saturday because it will be in the stadium and I'll get to go down to the locker room entrance.
Reply/Quote
I know doing Training Camp at the facility makes sense, but I miss the days of Training Camp off-site. I went to Georgetown a few times and I remember Wilmington, but never went.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 04:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Supposed to rain around here until 2:30 or 3 (I think), so that sucks. Supposed to rain Thursday too but then Friday and Saturday are supposed to be clear so I might try and go Saturday because it will be in the stadium and I'll get to go down to the locker room entrance.

Don’t get stuck in the mud. 

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know doing Training Camp at the facility makes sense, but I miss the days of Training Camp off-site. I went to Georgetown a few times and I remember Wilmington, but never went.

Did both, missed those days
Reply/Quote