Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vic Carruci says Bengals could be awarded the win
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
No contest just announced
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Aaaaaaaand it’s gone
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 11:10 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: No contest just announced

As of now we only have a chance at the #2 seed with a Bills loss.  No chance at #1 even with a Chiefs loss.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 11:18 PM)casear2727 Wrote: As of now we only have a chance at the #2 seed with a Bills loss.  No chance at #1 even with a Chiefs loss.

Such garbage - but I get it - no great option that would work for everyone.
Reply/Quote
In the End the Bills will be the SB champs, and everyone can have all their little heartfelt moment when they give a nod to the Bengals
Reply/Quote
You mean when it's our turn to win it but not our turn yet? So this year now with the MNF story it will be a feel good story for a Bills SB win? Isn't that something called 'arranging' things? Serious question, just wondering..
Reply/Quote
I recorded the Bills game and rewatched last night. Gosh almighty offensively they were in such great rhythm. If they play like that everything will work out. The only teams that can beat us are KC,Bills, and the Chargers ( they are playing very good). I didn’t say they would just could. I could be wrong but I think this took a lot out of the Bills. I don’t think they make it far in the playoffs. I don’t think they beat the Pats.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote