Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victimhood and Being Pathetic
Every time I need a laugh and review the posts from Jungle Noise, especially those started by my special friend PhilHos, I feel I need to go get you guys a truckload of tissues. That kinda brings me pleasure, if I'm being honest.

But somehow, this Bunglefan base continues to keep its sense of optimism. Like during the early stages of the Colts game, the talk in gameday was dominated by talk of playoffs. That makes me laugh.

And now, there is a thread discussing how, and this is a quote, "No one wins with rookie QBs." Um, this may be a news flash for some of you, but Pittsburgh went 15-1 with a rookie quarterback in 2004. You may remember that, and the domination that has ensued since....

Finally, I expect the mods to delete this post, but until that happens, thanks for being you Bungledome.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2020, 02:06 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Every time I need a laugh and review the posts from Jungle Noise, especially those started by my special friend PhilHos, I feel I need to go get you guys a truckload of tissues.  That kinda brings me pleasure, if I'm being honest.

But somehow, this Bunglefan base continues to keep its sense of optimism.  Like during the early stages of the Colts game, the talk in gameday was dominated by talk of playoffs.  That makes me laugh.

And now, there is a thread discussing how, and this is a quote, "No one wins with rookie QBs."  Um, this may be a news flash for some of you, but Pittsburgh went 15-1 with a rookie quarterback in 2004.  You may remember that, and the domination that has ensued since....

Finally, I expect the mods to delete this post, but until that happens, thanks for being you Bungledome.

This is the smack forum. I don't think the mods will delete it.

We shouldn't pick on Bengals fans now, though. Wait until their team is competitive again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eff you b1tch nipples. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Everybody knows one of these guys unfortunately. The one who puts on one of those ridiculous leather Steelers jackets for a big night out at the Legion with a pasty girl on his arm who would sink a rowboat.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2020, 02:06 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Every time I need a laugh and review the posts from Jungle Noise, especially those started by my special friend PhilHos, I feel I need to go get you guys a truckload of tissues. That kinda brings me pleasure, if I'm being honest.

But somehow, this Bunglefan base continues to keep its sense of optimism. Like during the early stages of the Colts game, the talk in gameday was dominated by talk of playoffs. That makes me laugh.

And now, there is a thread discussing how, and this is a quote, "No one wins with rookie QBs." Um, this may be a news flash for some of you, but Pittsburgh went 15-1 with a rookie quarterback in 2004. You may remember that, and the domination that has ensued since....

That's some absolute fire you just posted. I'm as shocked as anyone that the mods haven't deleted it. I'm sure it sounded good in that lil jarhead of yours though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sometimes I try to imagine what it's like being a Steelers fan.

Then I remember I don't find any of cousins attractive and I can't disassociate enough to do it.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 08:21 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Everybody knows one of these guys unfortunately. The one who puts on one of those ridiculous leather Steelers jackets for a big night out at the Legion with a pasty girl on his arm who would sink a rowboat.

Any woman can sink a rowboat with the right tool.  Ninja

(11-01-2020, 04:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sometimes I try to imagine what it's like being a Steelers fan.
[/quote]

But you lack the brain power to envision yourself as someone with taste?  Smirk
Reply/Quote
Gomers....Better than the Chair Force I suppose.  Tongue
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Quote:But you lack the brain power to envision yourself as someone with taste? 

At least I know how to close out the quote boxes.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 08:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: At least I know how to close out the quote boxes.

I was triggered.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 08:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I was triggered.   Hilarious

At least you're learning to own it now.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:08 AM)jason Wrote: That's some absolute fire you just posted. I'm as shocked as anyone that the mods haven't deleted it. I'm sure it sounded good in that lil jarhead of yours though.

Wow - that’s very good smack. I see why your a fan of Bundgledome and their decades of losing history. I do feel sorry for you. And now I’m over it. Ha ha.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:29 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Wow - that’s very good smack. I see why your a fan of Bundgledome and their decades of losing history. I do feel sorry for you. And now I’m over it. Ha ha.

* you're
* Bungledom
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:36 PM)jason Wrote: * you're
* Bungledom

Oh my, grammatical smack? Coming from someone in Cincinnati? I understand that is all you have after decades upon decades of being dominated by Pittsburgh. I am so glad a I am not you. Better luck to you in life, mate.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 09:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: At least you're learning to own it now.

I do, now own your cope for me living rent free in your head.  Enjoy extending that no playoff win streak!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:47 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Oh my, grammatical smack?  Coming from someone in Cincinnati?  I understand that is all you have after decades upon decades of being dominated by Pittsburgh.  I am so glad a I am not you.  Better luck to you in life, mate.

That was a horrifically bad reply. You should be embarrassed that you're not as tough as your team, peabrain. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I do, now own your cope for me living rent free in your head.  Enjoy extending that no playoff win streak!  :andy:

You couldn't get in head head with a hammer and chisel. Might wanna check who started this back and forth before you start projecting your insecurities on folks.

Don't you have a cousin to be finger blasting? Your great rape ape just lucked past the Ravens! You should be celebrating and committing felonies at a family get together.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was a horrifically bad reply. You should be embarrassed that you're not as tough as your team, peabrain. 

Yeah, almost like I had resorted to grammar smack, huh? Enjoy being the bungles. We are thankful for you.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:19 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, almost like I had resorted to grammar smack, huh?  Enjoy being the bungles.  We are thankful for you.

Who is this "we". You have 6 posts, 2 threads and 0 rep points. Even your fellow Steelers fans don't like you. 

Loser.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You couldn't get in head head with a hammer and chisel.

I totally agree, getting in head head is extremely difficult.

Quote:Might wanna check who started this back and forth before you start projecting your insecurities on folks.

You're in the smack forum, sweetie, this is what goes on here.

Quote:Don't you have a cousin to be finger blasting?

Eww, no.  If that's the kind of thoughts you've got slithering through your head I'm displeased I'm an inhabitant of that place.

Quote:Your great rape ape just lucked past the Ravens! You should be celebrating and committing felonies at a family get together.

Rape ape?  Not very progressive of you.  For shame!  Smirk
Reply/Quote