Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victimhood and Being Pathetic
(11-15-2020, 11:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude's straight up lying.  The first Bengal board started in 2005 not 2004.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Hi Sweetheart.  I was there then, laughing at you.  I am here now, laughing at you.  And I will be there in the future, laughing at you.  Thank you for your consistently in loserdome and for being my fat little friend, originally from Butler, PA, but not having been there in the last 10 years.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:46 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Hi Sweetheart.  I was there then, laughing at you.  I am here now, laughing at you.  And I will be there in the future, laughing at you.  Thank you for your consistently in loserdome and for being my fat little friend, originally from Butler, PA, but not having been there in the last 10 years.   Wink

While 'Smack Talk' is far more lenient when it comes to the rules...there are limits to what will be tolerated.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:48 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: While 'Smack Talk' is far more lenient when it comes to the rules...there are limits to what will be tolerated.

So laughing at someone for being a Bunglefan is outside of toleration?  OMG, you guys really are bigger victims than I even imagined.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:54 AM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: So laughing at someone for being a Bunglefan is outside of toleration?  OMG, you guys really are bigger victims than I even imagined.

This forum is meant for fans to talk shit about each others teams, and even the fanbases as a whole...but once you start calling out individual board members (such as starting a thread about them) and continue to make it personal, you're crossing the line.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:57 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: This forum is meant for fans to talk shit about each others teams, and even the fanbases as a whole...but once you start calling out individual board members (such as starting a thread about them) and continue to make it personal, you're crossing the line.

The title of this thread is "Victimhood and Being Pathetic."  Now, I don't want to offend you, considering your recent response, but possibly you may want to reflect on that title and seek some help towards being a man?  ..... just saying
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 01:00 AM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: The title of this thread is "Victimhood and Being Pathetic."  Now, I don't want to offend you, considering your recent response, but possibly you may want to reflect on that title and seek some help towards being a man?  ..... just saying

Maybe you should remember your own threads: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Where%E2%80%99s-my-buddy-PhilHos

Just saying.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 01:02 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Maybe you should remember your own threads: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Where%E2%80%99s-my-buddy-PhilHos

Just saying.

Not the same thread, but I will humor you just the same.  I called him my buddy - and later, my special friend - that is hardly threatening.  I mean seriously, are you guys really this controlled by your victimhood?

just saying...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 01:04 AM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Not the same thread, but I will humor you just the same.  I called him my buddy - and later, my special friend - that is hardly threatening.  I mean seriously, are you guys really this controlled by your victimhood?

just saying...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Just saying.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 01:12 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Just saying.

In the famous words of Arthur Carlson, "As God is my witness..." a few hours ago, my first reply after seeing he was banned was going to be "don't let the door hit you on the way out". 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote