Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victimhood and Being Pathetic
(11-01-2020, 11:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who is this "we". You have 6 posts, 2 threads and 0 rep points. Even your fellow Steelers fans don't like you. 

Loser.

Here’s a news flash for you sweetheart - “we” in this case means Steeler nation - I know you hide in your basement in your latex Batman costume and think this chat room and your rep points make you powerful, and that is yet another reason why you are so pathetic. I do feel sorry for you, seriously. You are a shame and embarrassment on so many fronts...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I totally agree, getting in head head is extremely difficult.

You're in the smack forum, sweetie, this is what goes on here.

Eww, no.  If that's the kind of thoughts you've got slithering through your head I'm displeased I'm an inhabitant of that place.

Rape ape?  Not very progressive of you.  For shame!  Smirk

Smack talk is a place to project your insecurities? Weird take but whatever. I'd suggest a therapist, but whatever blows air up your skirt.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Smack talk is a place to project your insecurities?

You appear to think so.

Quote:Weird take but whatever. I'd suggest a therapist, but whatever blows air up your skirt.

Oooooo, trying to feminize me (not very woke, bro).  Is this the return of Sloppy, or just a guy who thinks this type of lazy smack talk is clever?  I suppose when you can't defend your team it's time to try and make is personal.  You're at least making this place slightly entertaining for a brief moment.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You appear to think so.

Oooooo, trying to feminize me (not very woke, bro).  Is this the return of Sloppy, or just a guy who thinks this type of lazy smack talk is clever?  I suppose when you can't defend your team it's time to try and make is personal.  You're at least making this place slightly entertaining for a brief moment.

Imagine getting triggered about a turn of phrase after calling someone sweetie. Or living vicariously through a team you'll never actually be a part of.

I stick to lazy smack because I'm pretty sure that's all you'll understand anyways. Gotta play down to the competition. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Imagine getting triggered about a turn of phrase after calling someone sweetie.

So, so triggered.

Quote:Or living vicariously through a team you'll never actually be a part of.

Chortle, you literally just described every sports fan on Earth.  You're ticking off all the Smack Talk noob checkmarks though, it's impressive.  Makes me wish you were here in the good old days, we always needed a sacrificial lamb.

Quote:I stick to lazy smack because I'm pretty sure that's all you'll understand anyways. Gotta play down to the competition. 

This rather fits in with your level of cope, explain your deficiencies away.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 12:05 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, so triggered.

Chortle, you literally just described every sports fan on Earth.  You're ticking off all the Smack Talk noob checkmarks though, it's impressive.  Makes me wish you were here in the good old days, we always needed a sacrificial lamb.

This rather fits in with your level of cope, explain your deficiencies away.   ThumbsUp

Project, project, project.
Reply/Quote
Bungles prove again that they are losers - thank you Bungledome.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:50 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Bungles prove again that they are losers - thank you Bungledome.

LOL

Says the guy who has to seek validation by talking to fans of the other team? Bro, the move you are pulling is the loser move, and hopefully you are no longer in the Marine Corp, because you would be an embarrassment to the Corp if you still are active and behaving so pathetically.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:53 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: LOL

Says the guy who has to seek validation by talking to fans of the other team? Bro, the move you are pulling is the loser move, and hopefully you are no longer in the Marine Corp, because you would be an embarrassment to the Corp if you still are active and behaving so pathetically.

That's the point i was making. He acts nothing like any Marine i've ever met, which is why i know he's an alt-troll. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's the point i was making. He acts nothing like any Marine i've ever met, which is why i know he's an alt-troll. 
This loss hurts, doesnt it?  LOL - DEAL WITH IT - you are used to losing Bungledome!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:01 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: This loss hurts, doesnt it?  LOL - DEAL WITH IT - you are used to losing Bungledome!

I don't sweat fakes. You are the Bengals of human beings. Deal with it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I feel so bad for you. Hopefully, life starts to turn around for you fool, until then, you can watch the Steelers pursue yet another Superbowl Championship.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's the point i was making. He acts nothing like any Marine i've ever met, which is why i know he's an alt-troll. 

You could tell he's not in the core because of his response to HarleyDog calling him a Private Pyle.

That name, Gomer, Jarhead are so very common to Marines they all take it in stride as a term of endearment. It's like calling someone from the Navy a Guppie, Minnow, Swabbie etc. Or saying Chairforce, Grunt, Groundpounder.

It's obvious from his single thread calling out a board member while having a zero post count he creates new accounts to try to get a rise out of Bengals fans. Actually he probably really is a Bengals fan that has nothing to do....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:08 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I feel so bad for you.  Hopefully, life starts to turn around for you fool, until then, you can watch the Steelers pursue yet another Superbowl Championship.

As soon as the Ravens start looking better, you'll be back as Poe and this account will go quiet.

Reply/Quote
36-10. 9-0. 6 Superbowls. Current future HOF QB. 1st seed in AFC and overall best record in NFL. Bungledome continues. Enough Said. Go back to working your minimum wage job fool, you are owned.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2020, 02:06 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Every time I need a laugh and review the posts from Jungle Noise, especially those started by my special friend PhilHos, I feel I need to go get you guys a truckload of tissues.  That kinda brings me pleasure, if I'm being honest.

But somehow, this Bunglefan base continues to keep its sense of optimism.  Like during the early stages of the Colts game, the talk in gameday was dominated by talk of playoffs.  That makes me laugh.

And now, there is a thread discussing how, and this is a quote, "No one wins with rookie QBs."  Um, this may be a news flash for some of you, but Pittsburgh went 15-1 with a rookie quarterback in 2004.  You may remember that, and the domination that has ensued since....

Finally, I expect the mods to delete this post, but until that happens, thanks for being you Bungledome.

Ben was lucky in his situation. The Steelers already had a good ground game and defense without him. You could have plugged ANY QB in there and the Steelers would have still gone 15-1.

Bengals have only one piece in place. Until they have an O-line to protect Burrow and to shore up the ground game (personally I prefer a large RB 6'0"+ 220+ lbs), get key pieces on defense, and a real coaching staff they'll be competitive. You'll see. This terrible management can't live forever.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:21 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: 36-10.  9-0.   6 Superbowls.  Current future HOF QB.  1st seed in AFC and overall best record in NFL.  Bungledome continues.  Enough Said.  Go back to working your minimum wage job fool, you are owned.

Poe. lol

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:21 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: 36-10.  9-0.   6 Superbowls.  Current future HOF QB.  1st seed in AFC and overall best record in NFL.  Bungledome continues.  Enough Said.  Go back to working your minimum wage job fool, you are owned.

Like my fat friend PhilHos, I accept your unconditional surrender.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:17 PM)Synric Wrote: You could tell he's not in the core because of his response to HarleyDog calling him a Private Pyle.

That name, Gomer, Jarhead are so very common to Marines they all take it in stride as a term of endearment. It's like calling someone from the Navy a Guppie, Minnow, Swabbie etc. Or saying Chairforce, Grunt, Groundpounder.

It's obvious from his single thread calling out a board member while having a zero post count he creates new accounts to try to get a rise out of Bengals fans. Actually he probably really is a Bengals fan that has nothing to do....

He's a loser that can't handle the Bengals ways so he takes out his pain on others. The lowest form of scum there is. 

Reply/Quote
36-10!!!!!!!! Beautiful. So easy, actually. Total domination. And the best part, we are 9-0 baby, deal with it Bungledome!
Reply/Quote