Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victimhood and Being Pathetic
(11-15-2020, 10:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a loser that can't handle the Bengals ways so he takes out his pain on others. The lowest form of scum there is. 

laughing out loud, I'm not quite sure what that means, but I think it reaks of victimhood and what has kept you guys in the basement for decades - thank you for not being stronger.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:32 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: 36-10!!!!!!!! Beautiful.  So easy, actually.  Total domination.  And the best part, we are 9-0 baby, deal with it Bungledome!

lol. It's really pissing you off that no one is biting on your troll attempts, isn't it? All your experience being ignored and dismissed is getting you by. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:34 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: laughing out loud, I'm not quite sure what that means, but I think it reaks of victimhood and what has kept you guys in the basement for decades - thank you for not being stronger.

You know what it means, holder of a doctorate in projection. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
um, are you trying to sound smart here? not quite sure of the intent of that post, but I will give you some proper to hopefully make you feel better about the current status of your life. I mean seriously, I can be compassionate. I understand you like to point out grammar errors and everything. But in the end, you're really a loser and I mean a COMPLETE loser. And I feel sorry for you.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:41 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: um, are you trying to sound smart here?  not quite sure of the intent of that post, but I will give you some proper to hopefully make you feel better about the current status of your life.  I mean seriously, I can be compassionate.  I understand you like to point out grammar errors and everything.  But in the end, you're really a loser and I mean a COMPLETE loser.  And I feel sorry for you.

Wow... Harsh post from a guy that makes accounts rooting for every team in  the AFC North.

Which is your main account we know you're really a Bengals fan trying to take out his frustrations.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I ONLY root for the Steelers. And have been here since the beginning. I have observed BUNGLE pain since 2004 once Big Ben came onto to scene and ruined your football lives. And it continues to bring me pleasure. Thank you.

Editorial note - I actually had two grammatical errors in the original post - needed to make sure rfaulk couldn't focus on them but instead focus on the DIRECT SMACK OF HIS PATHETIC TEAM instead.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:41 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: um, are you trying to sound smart here?  not quite sure of the intent of that post, but I will give you some proper to hopefully make you feel better about the current status of your life.  I mean seriously, I can be compassionate.  I understand you like to point out grammar errors and everything.  But in the end, you're really a loser and I mean a COMPLETE loser.  And I feel sorry for you.

Would it make you more angry if i told you that you are the only one reading any of this, that doesn't realize everything i'm saying is being confirming by your actions?

You're seeking joy by bringing pain to others. The only problem is, no one is biting. I'm only engaging you so much to prove this point; you can't not reply to me because you need that release. You need validation to offset all the pain you feel from being ignored and dismissed so much. There's a giant hole in your life that you're trying to fill the wrong way. It's almost sad but i don't really care about you so i'm doing this just to...pretty much, cause you more pain. 

While you're on the interwebz, look up Erickson's Theory of Psychosocial Development. You will see that the reason you act out this way is because somewhere in your development, a failure to successfully complete one of eight stages resulted in a reduced ability to complete further stages and caused you to have a more unhealthy personality and sense of self.

P.S. I still don't feel sorry for you, d1ckhead.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:49 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I ONLY root for the Steelers. And have been here since the beginning. I have observed BUNGLE pain since 2004 once Big Ben came onto to scene and ruined your football lives.  And it continues to bring me pleasure.  Thank you.

Editorial note - I actually had two grammatical errors in the original post - needed to make sure rfaulk couldn't focus on them but instead focus on the DIRECT SMACK OF HIS PATHETIC TEAM instead.

If you're going to continue your shtick I suggest a new account this one is burned everyone knows it's a fake.

Build up a background post in Klotsh or PNR first to build jo a post count then try Smack. Right now you're too obvious especially since Smack Talk isnt getting the great volume and your random accounts stick out like a sore thumb.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Do you just call me a *****? I mean seriously, did you? LOL.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:49 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I ONLY root for the Steelers. And have been here since the beginning.

Liar. 

And you've only been here since Sept of 2016. A year and a half after the board opened. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:49 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I ONLY root for the Steelers. And have been here since the beginning. I have observed BUNGLE pain since 2004 once Big Ben came onto to scene and ruined your football lives.  And it continues to bring me pleasure.  Thank you.

*rfaulk34

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Would it make you more angry if i told you that you are the only one reading any of this, that doesn't realize everything i'm saying is being confirming by your actions?

YOU'RE reading it.  And you continue to READ EVERY post I make.  Does that mean I own you, similar to how the Steelers own the Bungles?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:59 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Do you just call me a *****?  I mean seriously, did you?  LOL.

I did not call you five asterisks, no. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Liar. 

And you've only been here since Sept of 2016. A year and a half after the board opened. 

Um, no fool.  I was on the old board.  laughed at the Bungles back then. Especially when Carson went down and the Steelers went on to win the Super bowl in 2005.  And then I commented back in 2008 for some.  And they won another Superbowl.  And then I commented in 2009 - I had a sticky phrase called "marked my words" - obviously, you are infatuated with me so go ahead sweetheart, and research it - what I said is all facts.  I was here before.  Laughing at Bungledome.  And I am here now laughing at Bunglesome.  And I will be here in the future laughing at Bunfledome.  Some things never change.  Thank you for continuing to be pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:01 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: YOU'RE reading it.  And you continue to READ EVERY post I make.  Does that mean I own you, similar to how the Steelers own the Bungles?

Truth is, i read about 15-20% of what you type. That's all i need to understand and reply to what you're saying. But that's not the point. I'm doing it, as i said, just to further confirm what i've surmised. 

And you continue to confirm it. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:06 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Um, no fool.  I was on the old board.  laughed at the Bungles back then. Especially when Carson went down and the Steelers went on to win the Super bowl in 2005.  And then I commented back in 2008 for some.  And they won another Superbowl.  And then I commented in 2009 - I had a sticky phrase called "marked my words" - obviously, you are infatuated with me so go ahead sweetheart, and research it - what I said is all facts.  I was here before.  Laughing at Bungledome.  And I am here now laughing at Bunglesome.  And I will be here in the future laughing at Bunfledome.  Some things never change.  Thank you for continuing to be pathetic.

No you weren't. 

P.S. I didn't read past what i replied to. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Truth is, i read about 15-20% of what you type. That's all i need to understand and reply to what you're saying. But that's not the point. I'm doing it, as i said, just to further confirm what i've surmised. 

And you continue to confirm it. 

nah. I'm in your head.  I can't make a post without you instantly replying.  I own you.  It's ok.  You have a weak mind.  
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:08 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: nah. I'm in your head.  I can't make a post without you instantly replying.  I own you.  It's ok.  You have a weak mind.  

You have to tell yourself this because the alternative is too painful. 

Watch. I won't reply to a single thing you type, for the next couple days but you won't be able to do the same. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I did not call you five asterisks, no. 

We both know what you called me.  I am reporting you.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:58 PM)Synric Wrote: If you're going to continue your shtick I suggest a new account this one is burned everyone knows it's a fake.

Build up a background post in Klotsh or PNR first to build jo a post count then try Smack. Right now you're too obvious especially since Smack Talk isnt getting the great volume and your random accounts stick out like a sore thumb.
Dude's straight up lying. The first Bengal board started in 2005 not 2004.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote