Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory formation not helping up qb
It’s one thing to be mad about the team losing but their’s a couple things that Enrage me about this current team, things I deem unacceptable. This team has gone into victory formation 3 weeks in a row and only won once, what a joke and pathetic display of submission. The fact that the head coach lets this happen is a sheer and utter embarrassment, have some pride as a men for god sakes ! Another thing that drove me mad was their was a play where Andre Smith and Ogbuehi both whiffed leading to Dalton getting killed, both tackles then proceed to walk right by Dalton not even helping him up. Here’s the link posted by Lance McAlister on his Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/lancemcalister/status/927578034810621952

It’s one thing to lose but team is has no pride or fight and these incidents are symbolic of this team as a whole. I think big Whit was the heart and soul of this team. I remember when Dalton got hit late in the Oakland game and Whit slammed the Oakland player to the ground , got ejected and jestered to the PBS faithful to get loud and after the game stated he had a commitment to project his wife and qb ! , god that got me fired up ! If Dalton got hit late Ced would probably just stand their. This team lacks fire and pride and I seriously question their manhood.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:36 PM)lone bengal Wrote: It’s one thing to be mad about the team losing but their’s a couple things that Inrage me about this current team, things I deem unacceptable. This team has gone into victory formation 3 weeks in a row and only won once, what a joke and pathetic display of submission. The fact that the head coach lets this happen is a sheer and utter embarrassment, have some pride as a men for god sakes ! Another thing that drove me mad was their was a play where Andre Smith and Ogbuehi both whiffed leading to Dalton getting killed, both tackles then proceed to walk right by Dalton not even helping him up. Here’s the link posted by Lance McAlister on his Twitter

It’s one thing to lose but team is has no pride or fight and these incidents are symbolic of this team as a whole. I think big Whit was the heart and soul of this team. I remember when Dalton got hit late in the Oakland game and Whit slammed the Oakland player to the ground , got ejected and jestered to the PBS faithful to get loud and after the game stated he had a commitment to project his wife and qb ! , god that got me fired up ! If Dalton got hit late Ced would probably just stand their. This team lacks fire and pride and I seriously question their manhood.

It's "Enrage". Sorry, but that kind of thing bothers me. Carry on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Everything looks worse when you are losing. If we took a knee to win and go 8-1 and no one helped Dalton up it would be a sign that we are a self-sufficient team that doesn't need a helping hand and blah blah blah.

Yeah, it looks bad but this is just the usual over-analysis and minutia that goes into a losing season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's "Enrage". Sorry, but that kind of thing bothers me. Carry on.

Sorry fixed it , anything meaningful you would like to add about the actually topic ? or just comment on grammatically errors?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:46 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Sorry fixed it , anything meaningful you would like to add about the  actually topic ? or just comment on grammatically errors?

Well, since you mentioned it, you said they went into victory formations  three weeks in a row and only won once. Going into Jacksonville, they had won 3 of the last 4 games...
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, since you mentioned it, you said they went into victory formations  three weeks in a row and only won once. Going into Jacksonville, they had won 3 of the last 4 games...

Not sure what you mean by won 3 /4 ? Vs the Jags ? I’m talking about the last three games they just played. They lost to Pit took a knee , beat Indy took a knee and lost to the Jags took a knee.
Reply/Quote
It goes back to what I said way back when.....these guys up front have absolutely no fire, no pride, and not much skill.  That display there was about as bad as it gets.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:46 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Sorry fixed it , anything meaningful you would like to add about the  actually topic ? or just comment on grammatically errors?

Thanks. As to the topic? Nope. Got nothing to add right now. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:36 PM)lone bengal Wrote: It’s one thing to be mad about the team losing but their’s a couple things that Enrage me about this current team, things I deem unacceptable. This team has gone into victory formation 3 weeks in a row and only won once, what a joke and pathetic display of submission. The fact that the head coach lets this happen is a sheer and utter embarrassment, have some pride as a men for god sakes ! Another thing that drove me mad was their was a play where Andre Smith and Ogbuehi both whiffed leading to Dalton getting killed, both tackles then proceed to walk right by Dalton not even helping him up. Here’s the link posted by Lance McAlister on his Twitter

The OL is so bad.  I don't know how they can even watch themselves on film.

Every week they get paid they're practically stealing money cause they surely aren't earning it.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 03:40 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: The OL is so bad.  I don't know how they can even watch themselves on film.

Every week they get paid they're practically stealing money cause they surely aren't earning it.

Absolutely.  Plus, the knowing of it just throws a sense of hopelessness over the entire team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 03:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: It goes back to what I said way back when.....these guys up front have absolutely no fire, no pride, and not much skill.  That display there was about as bad as it gets.

I've been saying for quite awhile now that Ogbuehi's biggest problem is his heart is not really "in it".

I couldn't tell you how many plays I've seen him stop, quit, just stand there, and so on while there's very much still a play going on !

Football and the Bengals aren't his passion, he's just going through the motions. And earning  getting a paycheck.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:36 PM)lone bengal Wrote: It’s one thing to be mad about the team losing but their’s a couple things that Enrage me about this current team, things I deem unacceptable. This team has gone into victory formation 3 weeks in a row and only won once, what a joke and pathetic display of submission. The fact that the head coach lets this happen is a sheer and utter embarrassment, have some pride as a men for god sakes ! Another thing that drove me mad was their was a play where Andre Smith and Ogbuehi both whiffed leading to Dalton getting killed, both tackles then proceed to walk right by Dalton not even helping him up. Here’s the link posted by Lance McAlister on his Twitter

dude when your down by multiple TDs with just seconds left the only bad things can happen...  Point we should have taken a knee to go into the locker room at half... that 1 stupid run and then our WR is gone...

Ced is a joke hopefully hes gone.. hes getting Dalton killed. and doesn't seem to care.
At least fisher helped the QB up when he got him hit.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 03:40 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: The OL is so bad.  I don't know how they can even watch themselves on film.

This is so true.

Honestly- how can they watch the films- particularly if Andy is I the room.

There is no team left in this team.

Why AJ lost it on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 07:23 PM)bengals67 Wrote: This is so true.

Honestly- how can they watch the films- particularly if Andy is I the room.

There is no team left in this team.

Why AJ lost it on Sunday.

This is what I think happens.
Dalton, AJ, and anyone with rational eyes can see that these guys are terrible and the front office have done 0
That's why AJ is not going off on Dalton or blaming him.  How could he??  The whole team knows what's up.
I sure as shit hope the coaches don't try to gloss over this while watching tape like Marvin at a press
conference.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Agreed.

Going into victory formation when we are loosing is unacceptable. Marvin should have been fired immediately. Have some pride you sack of shit.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

"...lets this happen"? Make no mistake, it was Marvin who ordered it!

Reply/Quote
Instead of taking a knee they should have went for the 24 point play.

WTS, the Jax game was exactly the thing to do. They were in scoring position and could have easily kicked a FG or went for the TD; instead they did the civil thing and took a knee on 4th down. If we would have done anything other that take a knee to run out the clock we would have become a laughing stock.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 10:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Instead of taking a knee they should have went for the 24 point play.

Don't laugh. That play is in the double secret playbook. They just can't find where Hue hid it. 

I ignored the 2nd point because it was 100% Marvspeak.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, since you mentioned it, you said they went into victory formations  three weeks in a row and only won once. Going into Jacksonville, they had won 3 of the last 4 games...

your trying to hard to troll. 
Reply/Quote
Got no problem with knee being taken when game is out of hand and only seconds remain.

Not a fan of not helping QB up though. Especially from anybody on this OL.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote