Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory formation not helping up qb
I've made plenty of statements about this, especially at the time this happened (not going to lie, as a former linemen, I watch a lot of the line play by habit). This enraged me so bad I actually direct tweeted CO, several times, hoping he would respond. He didn't.

I understand being beat. I understand being outmatched. I understand being disheartened. I've been there, done that. No, not at a professional level, and I'll never begin to even state that my skill level is that of CO(even as much as he struggles). But having heart is transcendent, from little leagues all the way up until the professionals. Admitting when you're wrong, when you lost and then having the courage to own up to it, fight back, is one of the most rewarding things a human can do(next to creating life, going home taking your pants off, letting out a fart after a long day, etc).

Giving up there was one of the most pathetic things I've ever watched. One part selfish. One part lazy. If CO got beat bad, like that, and went up, pulled Andy up and said, "My bad." I would've applauded him. I've been beaten like a drum before, and the first thing I did was pick up my QB to reap what I sow and listen to the music. You don't get any better as a player and as a human if you can't accept your faults.

Absolutely trash.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 12:00 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: your trying to hard to troll. 

Not really, I misread his quote and thought we were talking about the 3 games prior to Jax, not the 2 games before and the Jax game. So yeah, I was trying to be a smart*** and all, but not really trolling....
Reply/Quote
Games over at that point and idc about it

To me it’s not a show of submission it’s just a coach getting a game over with. Not like we’re doing it down 3. The game be over as f***
Reply/Quote
And how many people would be screaming if we were down 24 with 30 seconds left and they handed off to Gio, who then blew out a knee. At that point, running a play is just stupid.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 09:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And how many people would be screaming if we were down 24 with 30 seconds left and they handed off to Gio, who then blew out a knee. At that point, running a play is just stupid.

Right, down 4 and down 4 scores are two totally different things.  I have no issue with that, the linemen, however........ :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote