Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video Games your playing now...
(10-16-2017, 02:50 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I have hockey!!! The worse, but rarer one, but I've NEVER played it :$

loved hockey...  Never scored a single goal..

Won every match.

haven't enjoyed a hockey game sense
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: What ill be doing tomorrow..

Heres a review

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/16/16481094/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-review-ubisoft

Other than that.. Played thru Gone Home game that was free...   And been working hard on some pinball fx3

Im watching Dan (Dansgaming) play it on Twitch right now. Its pretty funny, and I havent watched the show in years.
Oh, dear God. Can't this town go one day without a riot? -Mayor Quimby
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 03:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Im watching Dan (Dansgaming) play it on Twitch right now. Its pretty funny, and I havent watched the show in years.

Yeah I avoid watching anything on twitch or mixer or the like...  I just don't get why people want people to watch them game or visa versa. they all seem to be attention needy lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah I avoid watching anything on twitch or mixer or the like...  I just don't get why people want people to watch them game or visa versa. they all seem to be attention needy lol.

I like a few on Twitch. Some are funny and good entertainment. Others are really good at games, ex pros and the like. But overall its more about being part of their community that develops over time. Fun to chat with other gamers about the game being played or whatnot, ask questions, etc. 
Oh, dear God. Can't this town go one day without a riot? -Mayor Quimby
Reply/Quote
The retro scene is not huge on Twitch, thus I haven't been on it much, if at all, in the past few years.

Furthermore, I like rewatching my gameplays on YouTube, as it brings back memories and the like.

I need to record more lol :$
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:31 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I like a few on Twitch. Some are funny and good entertainment. Others are really good at games, ex pros and the like. But overall its more about being part of their community that develops over time. Fun to chat with other gamers about the game being played or whatnot, ask questions, etc. 

would rather just play with other players... lol

So for south park game the difficulty is based on your skin color
Reply/Quote