Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video Games your playing now...
Completed this diablo 3 season.. (at least to the point of having the full armor set....) with a Mage this time
Reply/Quote
Big Gaming news... Dark Souls 1 is being remastered and coming the Xbox 1 PS4 and the Switch...... Due out in MAY 18

Also Burnout Paradise is being remastered and coming to the xbox 1/ps4 Due out in March 18

While older games.. Burnout will be its 10th anniversary and Dark souls 1 probly isn't much behind that.. These are 2 absolute gems of games anyone should be happy to own.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 12:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Big Gaming news... Dark Souls 1 is being remastered and coming the Xbox 1 PS4 and the Switch......   Due out in MAY 18

Also Burnout Paradise is being remastered and coming to the xbox 1/ps4   Due out in March 18

While older games.. Burnout will be its 10th anniversary and Dark souls 1 probly isn't much behind that.. These are 2 absolute gems of games anyone should be happy to own.

God damnit Nintendo, I said I was done with games like Dark Souls.

I wonder if they will patch the remaster to get rid of some of the broken mechanics or leave it as is. I'm curious to see how Dark Souls plays now in comparison to Dark Souls 2 and 3.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:05 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: God damnit Nintendo, I said I was done with games like Dark Souls.

I wonder if they will patch the remaster to get rid of some of the broken mechanics or leave it as is. I'm curious to see how Dark Souls plays now in comparison to Dark Souls 2 and 3.

I don't know what they are changing... Other than revamping the graphics and updating the multiplayer system to match that of Dark souls 3 and 2 Sotfs on next gen

Meaning 6 player multi.. (larger gank squads for you invaders...)     and more fun in the forest.

I hope they fix the box glitch that allowed people to make twinks without working that killed the first game for me.

Would be nice if they added in some of the questlines that were original omitted.   But i'd say the biggest fixes will be the frame rate drops in blightown and sliding down ladders.  Other than those few things the game doesn't need much work.   Hopefully it doesn't become the easy mode DS3 is..     although the password multi system is nice for friends.
Reply/Quote
Been a while since I played DS 1, but from what I remember if they just fix the frame rate in Blighttown I'll take it as a net positive.

Wouldn't be surprised if they remove the master key from gift selection as well. Maybe a Pyromancy patch because it was crazy OP.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 04:42 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Been a while since I played DS 1, but from what I remember if they just fix the frame rate in Blighttown I'll take it as a net positive.

Wouldn't be surprised if they remove the master key from gift selection as well. Maybe a Pyromancy patch because it was crazy OP.

shhhh pyro my jam  lol...   Master key I never took that early short cut.. I always took the pendant and you get the master key pretty early anyway.

But blighttown frame rate probly fixed by new tech. That box glitch though was a game killer for legit players.
Reply/Quote
finally starting wolf 2 the new colossus And well the first level was pretty awesome having to kill things from a wheel chair.
Reply/Quote
Anyone pick up monster hunter world... I really want that game but with what I have and whats coming cant see spending full price myself... but I'd like a review if anyone has put in some time on it when you get a chance.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 03:26 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Got back into Breath of the Wild. Still working on my 3 heart, no special clothing run.

So I finished this over the weekend, finally finishing the 2nd DLC content and the Trial of the Sword. 

There were story exceptions to the "no special clothing" rule as you can't complete all the main quests without using some special clothes. I was able to maintain the 3 static heart requirement, but I did cave and use the meals that give you extra hearts. Master Mode already discourages fighting enough, getting OHKO by virtually everything would have meant zero fighting. I like a challenge, but not miserable ones. I have a few ideas for future runs though. 

I think I'll be moving on from Breath of the Wild for a bit, but the game deserves all of the accolades that it's been getting. Truly was one of the best of the modern age, let alone 2017. It has certainly earned a place on the rotation of games that I go through every couple of years. 

Currently don't have anything in the queue. Couldn't bring myself to pony up the $50 for Lost Sphear, as it doesn't look as the games it takes its inspiration from. 

Trying to break the 500k barrier in NES tetris in the meantime. Not having a working CRT is killing me on that front though. 
Reply/Quote