Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Security Cameras
I don't want cameras to document anything that I do to people that come within 500 feet of my place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 09:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't want cameras to document anything that I do to people that come within 500 feet of my place.

God help those Girl Scouts and Mormons coming to your front door.  Well the Girls Scouts, anyway.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
i bought the Lorex package from Costco last year....something like 699 for 8 cameras and 1TB DVR....the quality is good but honestly it's now more of a deterrent than investigation tool.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 12:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I just put up cameras that do not record anything.  I made sure to run some wires from them to make them look legit.

I actually bought fake ones and put them us along with signs that this area is under video surveillance.

I used to have a problem with "business" being conducted by people in my secluded driveway. Not anymore.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2016, 02:07 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I actually bought fake ones and put them us along with signs that this area is under video surveillance.

I used to have a problem with "business" being conducted by people in my secluded driveway. Not anymore.

should have taxed them...
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2016, 03:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: should have taxed them...

Damn right.  You could have made a fortune doing nothing!
Reply/Quote