Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Video of Pratt Yelling about Ossai
Notice Zac is right in front. Says nothing. Just walks away.

Note: I don't see Ossai in the short video.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Notice Zac is right in front. Says nothing. Just walks away.

I'm not sure where the coaches are going, but the other coach follows Zac. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Notice Zac is right in front. Says nothing. Just walks away.

Aside from Cappa giving Tee a pat on the back, nobody is talking: Pratt was being avoided, probably because he was running his mouth and anything done to try and quell the sitch could've ended up in a fight or something.

It's a non-issue: I think we all know he's gone next year, no chance of him returning.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
No one really said anything, except Ossai's linemates after the game. Hill and Hubbard kinda alluded to the poor choice by Pratt. Zac also defended Joseph during his presser.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Pratt whiffed on a pretty big tackle in I think the 3rd quarter.
Reply/Quote
I wish that vid weren't posted. Makes everyone look bad.

Personally, just from the inflection in his voice, it's possible Pratt might have been doing it for the attention- either because he knew Zac was there, the cameras, both or something else. But it's not the right way to act regardless. I'm sure he'd take it back today if he could.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Pratt whiffed on a pretty big tackle in I think the 3rd quarter.
Yes, I actually said it is not one play or one player we win as a team and we lose as a team.  

Great point on the whiff! 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:54 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Yes, I actually said it is not one play or one player we win as a team and we lose as a team.  

Great point on the whiff! 

We just didn't make enough plays.
Reply/Quote
That seems pretty tone deaf for a veteran who plays a team sport for a living.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That seems pretty tone deaf for a veteran who plays a team sport for a living.

That whiffed on a big tackle.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That whiffed on a big tackle.

Well, a jerkbutt would be more likely to loudly call out someone else when he himself made a boo boo, right?
Reply/Quote
Pratt has made some big plays, but overall I don't think he's a great lb. He's maybe above average.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:50 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Aside from Cappa giving Tee a pat on the back, nobody is talking: Pratt was being avoided, probably because he was running his mouth and anything done to try and quell the sitch could've ended up in a fight or something.

It's a non-issue: I think we all know he's gone next year, no chance of him returning.

Why is he gone?? had a solid year, why would you not try to resign him ?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Why is he gone?? had a solid year, why would you not try to resign him ?

He's coming off a rookie deal and will probably get paid $7+ million somewhere.

Can't keep everyone.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Why is he gone?? had a solid year, why would you not try to resign him ?

Logan Wilson needs re-signing, and Pratt has called out Lou Anorumo on Twitter for not playing enough 3rd downs, while the team was hot and on a win streak

Now he’s making a scene yelling at his teammate. He has a bad attitude, and akeem Davis-gaither will replace him
Reply/Quote
Pratt is wanting a big pay day. He wanted a Super Bowl showcase. It is what it is. We talk about this teams culture but it’s a business.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt was a good linebacker but the Bengals can find better. I like Germaine’s play on the field but this off the field display is how problems in the locker room start.
Reply/Quote
Bad look for Pratt but overall he has been very good the last 2 seasons and a leader in the locker room. Someone is gonna pay him to come in and be a leader of their defense. The Bengals will go with Logan Wilson because hes also very good and he runs the defense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What did he say ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote