Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of Schedule
I will give the Bengals credit.. nice theme with the roll out of schedule

https://www.bengals.com/video/bengals-release-2020-schedule
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nothing will ever beat the video of Who Dey zooming around town on a scooter.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:52 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Nothing will ever beat the video of Who Dey zooming around town on a scooter.

That was just a  bad dream. Believe me. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:50 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I will give the Bengals credit.. nice theme with the roll out of schedule

https://www.bengals.com/video/bengals-release-2020-schedule

Yikes. That looked a little Mayfieldish. I love it and dislike it at the same time.

Reply/Quote
DAMN!!!! That's LIT!!!

Like a cigar.

Or is it SMOKIN!!!?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Rick Astley looks like Andy Dalton. Gives new meaning to being Rick Rolled. Anyone got video editing sills?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:28 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Rick Astley looks like Andy Dalton. Gives new meaning to being Rick Rolled. Anyone got video editing sills?

You've been Andy rolled! Someone please make this happen. LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:28 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Rick Astley looks like Andy Dalton. Gives new meaning to being Rick Rolled. Anyone got video editing sills?

(05-07-2020, 09:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You've been Andy rolled! Someone please make this happen. LOL

Anyone else ever hover their cursor over the rep button, waiting for a line of emojis to appear?  Say What

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Are they trying to give people Sean Brewer flashbacks or what?!?! I swear, if it comes out that Joe Burrow has some sort of smoking addiction I am going to fly down to South America to salt their tobacco crops!  Rant
Reply/Quote