• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of the Shazier hit
Bottom Line:

This game got out of hand.
The refs should have called it.
Surprised both benches didn't empty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The ref allows that and calls Adam Jones on a push to decide the game.

The whole time Phil Simms is narrating the whole thing the way the NFL wants it. Oh no thats not a penalty.

Everyone in the world knows that is a penalty. And so does the announcers and Mike Carey. They all know. The NFL

appears to be the new Big Time Wrestling. Now we know what the Seahawks felt like after the Super Bowl years back.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:25 AM)BigSeph Wrote: September 2013-

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238662/article/new-nfl-rules-crownofhelmet-change-to-help-runner-defender

Seems pretty clear.

Yep people were acting like i was making it up but it really was a recent rule change.
Reply/Quote
Refs are the main reason I stopped watchin hockey and basketball.

The amount they can throw the game in those sports is laughable.

THey made on honest mistake here. What I don't like is why they huddled, and still didn't get the call right, especially since it was shoulder on helmet. (Even ****** announcers said it should be suspend-able. WTF, are they blind or what?)

This is sports, take the good with the bad. Refs always side with the more popular team. Sucks to like the bengals Sad

Anyways, thats not why they lost. All they had to do was run the ball in first half and they should have won. You can't win in the playoffs when you only show up for half the game. To be fair, we had 59 minutes to clinch this win, and we did not do enough in those 59 minutes. One field goal in first 30 min of the game would have been enough...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:46 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Bottom Line:

This game got out of hand.
The refs should have called it.
Surprised both benches didn't empty.

I'm surprised the same ref as the previous steelers/bengals game was used.  THat was out of hand too.
Seriously, when they could not control the previous game, why would you think he could do it in this one.

Seems to be the script for the NFL sadly.
Reply/Quote
Treee, read what you linked.

Was Gio outside the tackle box? Yes. The box is only as wide as between the tackles and he was not in it. So by that rule the play WAS a Personal Foul.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:22 AM)Joelist Wrote: Treee, read what you linked.

Was Gio outside the tackle box? Yes. The box is only as wide as between the tackles and he was not in it. So by that rule the play WAS a Personal Foul.

He's saying it should have been a penalty
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:11 AM)moemoron Wrote: Refs are the main reason I stopped watchin hockey and basketball.

The amount they can throw the game in those sports is laughable.

THey made on honest mistake here.  What I don't like is why they huddled, and still didn't get the call right, especially since it was shoulder on helmet.  (Even ****** announcers said it should be suspend-able.  WTF, are they blind or what?)

This is sports, take the good with the bad.  Refs always side with the more popular team.  Sucks to like the bengals Sad

Anyways, thats not why they lost.  All they had to do was run the ball in first half and they should have won.  You can't win in the playoffs when you only show up for half the game.  To be fair, we had 59 minutes to clinch this win, and we did not do enough in those 59 minutes.  One field goal in first 30 min of the game would have been enough...
So it was an honest mistake when they were staring right at Joey Porter ILLEGALY on the field of play and taunting the Bengals in their huddle and then called Adam on it?
Reply/Quote
It was illegal and should have been flagged. Just like Burfict's hit on Brown.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
The non-call on Ryan Shazier for deliberately targeting Giovani Bernard is what started this mess last night. The Cincinnati players knew they were getting jobbed all night by the referees and that personal foul which didn't get flagged was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I am not excusing Vontaze Burfict or Adam Jones but let's be honest: They played liked provoked men.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:43 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Screw that shit they should be flat out fired.

You know it's bad when I'm sitting there thinking how much I miss Ed Hochuli.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:53 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You know it's bad when I'm sitting there thinking how much I miss Ed Hochuli.

True lol
Reply/Quote