Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vigil in the 3rd, Billings in the 4th
Way to make all of us scream lol. Thrilled to see Billings here even with the injury.
Reply/Quote
He's not injured. They came out and said it earlier today. They said it was because he was a 2 down player because he's not amazing at rushing the passer. He's a perfect fit for the Bengals. It doesn't matter if he's a 2 down player. I'm so happy with the pick. I'm giving the draft an A no matter who we pick from now on this draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 03:11 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: He's not injured. They came out and said it earlier today. They said it was because he was a 2 down player because he's not amazing at rushing the passer. He's a perfect fit for the Bengals. It doesn't matter if he's a 2 down player. I'm so happy with the pick. I'm giving the draft an A no matter who we pick from now on this draft.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2633185-andrew-billings-nfl-draft-2016-scouting-report-grade-for-bengals-rookie

Yeah, they say it here.. It was because he's a 2 down player lmao...

We got a major steal.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 03:11 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: He's not injured. They came out and said it earlier today. They said it was because he was a 2 down player because he's not amazing at rushing the passer. He's a perfect fit for the Bengals. It doesn't matter if he's a 2 down player. I'm so happy with the pick. I'm giving the draft an A no matter who we pick from now on this draft.

He just barely turned 21 and is already a better pass rusher than Peko. Nothing but up from here.

I am so frickin excited i had to drink a couple beers to calm down. DIDN'T WORK!!! Wink

Breathe, breathe... Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 03:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He just barely turned 21 and is already a better pass rusher than Peko. Nothing but up from here.

I am so frickin excited i had to drink a couple beers to calm down. DIDN'T WORK!!! Wink

Breathe, breathe... Shocked

Lol no he's not 21... He just turned 20!!! He's still going to get bigger stronger faster and smarter. I can't believe we got him in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 03:23 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol no he's not 21... He just turned 20!!! He's still going to get bigger stronger faster and smarter. I can't believe we got him in the 4th.

Keep hearing different accounts Brownshoe.

I don't care man, we got Andrew Billings! Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 03:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Keep hearing different accounts Brownshoe.

I don't care man, we got Andrew Billings! Shocked

Don't know who I'm more excited for 08: You or me! This draft is exceeding any of my expectations.
Reply/Quote
My fault, I had thought he had a knee injury from someone else on the board and with all the zero day info actually impacting the draft I didn't fact check. He's a favorite of mine on tape, glad to see him fall this far. Playing along with the 2 down player theory, that's two REALLY good downs for the D.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 04:30 PM)3wt Wrote: Don't know who I'm more excited for 08:  You or me!  This draft is exceeding any of my expectations.

(04-30-2016, 10:40 PM)phil413 Wrote: My fault, I had thought he had a knee injury from someone else on the board and with all the zero day info actually impacting the draft I didn't fact check.  He's a favorite of mine on tape, glad to see him fall this far.  Playing along with the 2 down player theory, that's two REALLY good downs for the D.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 10:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rock On

BILLINGS!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I watched him a few times, if he isn't a pass rusher, then he's getting by on brute strength alone. He was dominant in both phases in the games I watched.

Damn good pick.
Reply/Quote