Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vigil signs with Chargers
I wonder how many Charger.fans are going" oh yeah our defense is gonna rock now!!!""
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 08:42 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I wonder how many Charger.fans are going" oh yeah our defense is gonna rock now!!!""

It's more likely they're asking who the hell is this Virgil dude?

Either that or they know him full well from his dubious appearance in the Lamar Jackson highlight reel.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 09:08 PM)McC Wrote: It's more likely they're asking who the hell is this Virgil dude?

Either that or they know him full well from his dubious appearance in the Lamar Jackson highlight reel.

Yeah that is the infamous play everyone will remember about Vigil even if it is unfair of his overall play.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 09:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah that is the infamous play everyone will remember about Vigil even if it is unfair of his overall play.

A hundred years from now, our heirs will be seeing that play.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 09:41 PM)McC Wrote: A hundred years from now, our heirs will be seeing that play.

Damn it. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 02:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wish the Vigilante the best. Wanted him back for depth but Josh Bynes is clearly an upgrade in every category, especially tackling.

I don't understand the love for Bynes.  He has been bouncing around the NFL for 9 years and could never keep a job.  He has only had two multi-year deals in his entire career and got cut in the second year of both of them.   Last year at this time he got cut from a contract with the Cards that was paying him less than $2 million a year. 
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 09:41 PM)McC Wrote: A hundred years from now, our heirs will be seeing that play.

Y'all are making too much of that play. Lamar is putting that stuff on tape against lot's of NFL starters.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 11:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Y'all are making too much of that play. Lamar is putting that stuff on tape against lot's of NFL starters.

Every time ESPN, Fox, CBS, anybody runs highlights of him, that play is ALWAYS in it.  It's not me making a big deal of it.  It's the entire world.  So, to sum up, you're wrong.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 01:37 PM)McC Wrote: Every time ESPN, Fox, CBS, anybody runs highlights of him, that play is ALWAYS in it.  It's not me making a big deal of it.  It's the entire world.  So, to sum up, you're wrong.

He's not the only one in those highlight reels, and the list is going to continue to grow. So, to sum it up, you are wronger…. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
My favorite move of the offseason
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 02:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's not the only one in those highlight reels, and the list is going to continue to grow. So, to sum it up, you are wronger…. Hilarious

No.  No one else in any of those clips is ever in the starring role like Virgil.    It could grow by multiples of a thousand and no one will ever look like the flailing doofus Virgil did. 

Lamar Jackson's agent will use it in his client's value clip when it comes time for contract talks.  Coaches all over America use it to show how not to tackle.  Comedy Central has compiled a sports blooper reel and Virgil is the star.  Apparently, it's side splitting when you show it back and forth.

ESPN listed it ahead of the butt fumble on its latest list of all time embarrassing athletic moments in the history of sports.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 11:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand the love for Bynes.  He has been bouncing around the NFL for 9 years and could never keep a job.  He has only had two multi-year deals in his entire career and got cut in the second year of both of them.   Last year at this time he got cut from a contract with the Cards that was paying him less than $2 million a year. 

Pretty simple stuff really. He’s way better than vigil lol
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 02:40 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Pretty simple stuff really.  He’s way better than vigil lol

Fred made a thread making a big deal about Virgil not sucking as bad as the eyes say he does so he has to take shots at the new guy in a goofy attempt to stand by his thread, when in reality, no one even gives a shit about that yesterday's news.

Hell, he still defends Nate Livings ten years after thee rest of the world has all but forgotten he even existed.  For Fred, a cause is eternal.  He's like the old hippie who still gripes about the Vietnam War.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 02:50 PM)McC Wrote: Fred made a thread making a big deal about Virgil not sucking as bad as the eyes say he does so he has to take shots at the new guy in a goofy attempt to stand by his thread, when in reality, no one even gives a shit about that yesterday's news.

Hell, he still defends Nate Livings ten years after thee rest of the world has all but forgotten he even existed.  For Fred, a cause is eternal.  He's like the old hippie who still gripes about the Vietnam War.

Bro I’m dying lol facts^^^^^
Reply/Quote