Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vigil
(12-04-2019, 12:23 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: U could 100% make a case against any linebacker starting in he nfl that vigil is worse.  

No you couldn't.  You just make stuff and claim it is true.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 06:33 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Show me a 1 and 11 team and I will show you
Bad LBer play
Look at every team that has gone to the Super Bowl
What's a.common thread.....
Outstanding LBers on both sides of the ball.
Name any SB team...they had a Top 16 LB.

do you mean on both teams? or you suggesting we need good linebackers on offense?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 09:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Vigil is a free agent after the season I believe. Interestingly, maybe his good play last year corresponded to Brown being hurt:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Interesting, didn't look bad to me against the Jets. Never thought he was as bad as some make him out to be as others 
have said but I definitely like Pratt for the future much better along with an early LB pick. Thought Pratt looked good 
against the Jets, was in the proper position for the most part. My biggest problem with Vigil is he is often out of position
and missed tackles too much. Also is not that fast from sideline to sideline.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 03:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: PFF player ratings are not reliable. According to them Andy Dalton was better last year than in 2015.

I agree that they’re not exact but they do give a baseline. For instance, a guy grading mid 50’s isn’t worth much praise.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 07:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: do you mean on both teams? or you suggesting we need good linebackers on offense?

I meant both teams 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 11:44 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I meant both teams 

just checking cause LBers can sometimes Double as TE's
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 11:44 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I meant both teams 

Ok, but what about the LB's on that Giants team?

I looked it up, their best was ranked 44th..

Ha, never make a blanket statement cause when you do, you make us sound like Fred...  Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote