Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vikings-Bengals
This could be an important thing come next saturday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:56 PM)pally Wrote: This could be an important thing come next saturday

Didn't he just get off an injury? Can't catch a break.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it's minor enough to miss next week..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn’t know he was back.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Their oline is banged up too, we might see Adeniji next week
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Vikings benched QB Josh Dobbs

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well the Vikings are currently putting on 0 points, so defensively we should be ok against these guys.

Flip side... the Vikings have given up 0 points so far, so the Jake Browning show may have its toughest test yet...

Seriously...dome game and this is 0-0 with 3:36 to play. What in the hell must the fans in attendance be thinking watching this lol
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:51 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Well the Vikings are currently putting on 0 points, so defensively we should be ok against these guys.

Flip side... the Vikings have given up 0 points so far, so the Jake Browning show may have its toughest test yet...

Seriously...dome game and this is 0-0 with 3:36 to play. What in the hell must the fans in attendance be thinking watching this lol

Yeah that’s ridiculous and I’m doubting it’s outstanding defense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
0-0 with 2 minutes left now, Vikings in FG range though now.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah that’s ridiculous and I’m doubting it’s outstanding defense.

Yep the quality of this game is not due to two shutdown defences playing... I'm loving this though. Not something you see much anymore!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:57 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yep the quality of this game is not due to two shutdown defences playing... I'm loving this though. Not something you see much anymore!

There has been no game that ended 0-0 in OT. I think they said a game has gone into OT 0-0 though?

I'm thinking this game goes into OT tied 3-3.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: There has been no game that ended 0-0 in OT. I think they said a game has gone into OT 0-0 though?

I'm thinking this game goes into OT tied 3-3.

I get NFL stuff suggested on youtube, and one of those is often a compilation of the worst NFL games of all time (I guess Youtube sees im a Bengals fan, and thinks I love me some bad football.... bit outdated these days!). There's a game on there which I believe was the Steelers-Dolphins which ended 3-0? But no 0-0's in there.

Vikings called a TO and then get a Delay of Game... this game is something else LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:57 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yep the quality of this game is not due to two shutdown defences playing... I'm loving this though. Not something you see much anymore!

I watched my daughter play a basketball game in third grade that they won 1-0 after a free throw in the fourth OT. LOL It was some sort of tournament and they couldn’t have a tie or something.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:00 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I get NFL stuff suggested on youtube, and one of those is often a compilation of the worst NFL games of all time (I guess Youtube sees im a Bengals fan, and thinks I love me some bad football.... bit outdated these days!). There's a game on there which I believe was the Steelers-Dolphins which ended 3-0? But no 0-0's in there.

Vikings called a TO and then get a Delay of Game... this game is something else LOL

Yeah, I mean I hope they're not saving all their points for the Bengals game lol. They'll have more time to prepare with their other QB though, they'll be saying "we won't say who is starting, game time decision" all week though.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I watched my daughter play a basketball game in third grade that they won 1-0 after a free throw in the fourth OT. LOL It was some sort of tournament and the couldn’t have a tie or something.

Your daughter's team man... absolutely LETHAL on defence, giving up 0 in basketball!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah, I mean I hope they're not saving all their points for the Bengals game lol. They'll have more time to prepare with their other QB though, they'll be saying "we won't say who is starting, game time decision" all week though.

We really shouldn't fear whoever it is, but there's no way they are this bad on offense again next week lol
Reply/Quote
Damn, the Vikings FG was good... actually gutted lol
Reply/Quote
Aw man he hit a 36 yarder, Vikings up 3-0
Reply/Quote
well that's ball game, dayom comon
Reply/Quote