Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vikings-Bengals
At this point I'm more interested in the KC/BUF game that is tied up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:01 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Your daughter's team man... absolutely LETHAL on defence, giving up 0 in basketball!

Glass half full. LOL She wasn’t much into sports so that’s one of my few memories of her athletic career.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:07 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: At this point I'm more interested in the KC/BUF game that is tied up.

Absolute amateur picking that game over this one my friend  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Vikings just won a game against the Raiders... final score 3-0 (no, that's not a typo)

If the Bengals can't beat that garbage, they don't deserve it.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:07 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: At this point I'm more interested in the KC/BUF game that is tied up.

Neither team are playing like world-beaters. I’ve never seen Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen play to sloppily and inconsistently.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Neither team are playing like world-beaters. I’ve never seen Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen play to sloppily and inconsistently.

They are running out of players just like the Bengals soon will be. Mahomes has Kelce and nobody else.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Never dance on the graves of players being out. We have a history of that meaning absolutely nothing.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
mahomes super mad after game. announcers think it was at refs, but the play before the last he had a pass to Kelce who lateral passed for a TD, called back because WR lined up in neutral zone. I'm thinking he was yelling at him lol. mahouts went off for a good minute after the last play
Reply/Quote
The Vikings played like crapola granola. Losing to them would put us right back into "shoulda tanked" mode on this board.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I watched my daughter play a basketball game in third grade that they won 1-0 after a free throw in the fourth OT. LOL It was some sort of tournament and they couldn’t have a tie or something.

I don't think I'm going to get that image out of my head! I can visual a lot of shots going five feet short of the basket. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mahomes super mad after game. announcers think it was at refs, but the play before the last he had a pass to Kelce who lateral passed for a TD, called back because WR lined up in neutral zone. I'm thinking he was yelling at him lol. mahouts went off for a good minute after the last play

If he was yelling at the WR, he would be directing it to him. He was yelling at a ref standing in front of him by about five feet. He even seemed to be held back by his teammates from going closer to the refs. He was directing his comments out at the field, not at some teammate on the sidelines. Mahomes totally lost his cool. He was unhinged, quite frankly. I suppose we will hear an apology and an "heat of the moment" justification, but that was road-rage-level anger.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mahomes super mad after game. announcers think it was at refs, but the play before the last he had a pass to Kelce who lateral passed for a TD, called back because WR lined up in neutral zone. I'm thinking he was yelling at him lol. mahouts went off for a good minute after the last play

It was ref, toney who the call was on  was not in picture 
Reply/Quote
And I see Herbert fractured his finger. Chargers are trash but man the good QBs are dropping like flies this year…
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:16 PM)Nepa Wrote: If he was yelling at the WR, he would be directing it to him. He was yelling at a ref standing in front of him by about five feet. He even seemed to be held back by his teammates from going closer to the refs. He was directing his comments out at the field, not at some teammate on the sidelines. Mahomes totally lost his cool. He was unhinged, quite frankly. I suppose we will hear an apology and an "heat of the moment" justification, but that was road-rage-level anger.

Did a little lip reading and it looked like he said something like “We played our asses of and you make the fukng call, offense offsides, that horrible” There was something else at the end but I can’t remember now. For sure was directed at the ref. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:12 PM)Nepa Wrote: I don't think I'm going to get that image out of my head! I can visual a lot of shots going five feet short of the basket. 

And that was from 3 feet away of the basket..... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:17 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: It was ref, toney who the call was on  was not in picture 

Was he offsides?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 12:25 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Was he offsides?

He looked to be only slightly ahead of the ball but pretty far ahead of the offensive line which made it look way worse. But yeah he was offsides

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 12:25 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Was he offsides?

Absolutely and with zero doubt.
Reply/Quote