Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings CB compares gay marriage to pedophilia and incest
(07-02-2015, 03:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is anyone surprised?  

Blacks are homophobic.   Why does this surprise anyone.... It happens all the time.  

Besides its his opinion .  Who cares.

Don't forget... Their women are also loud, and will beat your ass if you holla at their men.

The world is much simpler when you just put people into neat little categories.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Not all African-Americans are homophobic. Whoopi Goldberg is a die hard liberal.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Well, prop 8 did fail in Cali in part due to the black vote. But that's really tied in more to religion more than anything else.
Reply/Quote
You all don't understand how lucy's mind works. It is probably true that as a group African Americans oppose homosexuality more than White people, but to Lucy that means ALL black people are homophobic.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 12:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So he should have kept it to himself?

(07-01-2015, 03:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So when he insists on putting it out in public he should be prepared for the consequences.

Why should he keep it to himself?  It's his OPINION.  He has free speech just like anyone else.

What consequences?  People who preach tolerance, being totally intolerant of other people's opinions?  Seriously.  Freedom of speech applies to everyone.  I and you may not agree with a particular viewpoint, but it's a right we all have.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2015, 07:47 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Why should he keep it to himself?  It's his OPINION.  He has free speech just like anyone else.

What consequences?  People who preach tolerance, being totally intolerant of other people's opinions?  Seriously.  Freedom of speech applies to everyone.  I and you may not agree with a particular viewpoint, but it's a right we all have.  

Argh, why do so few people know what "free speech" really means?  Also, he's comparing a lot of people he never met to people who rape children.  Doesn't that seem like a pretty stupid and offensive thing to say?

This isn't a free speech issue.  This is an issue of a man wearing the uniform of an employer that is probably interested in not being used as a launching point for ludicrous allegations and comparisons.  For this reason, in addition to the absurdity of his opinion, he is acting quite the fool.

Educate yourself on the actual nature of "free speech" or don't.  It's a free country, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2015, 07:47 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Why should he keep it to himself?  It's his OPINION.  He has free speech just like anyone else.

Correct, and the people who disagree with him are well within their right too.

You can argue which side is worse, but I would say comparing all gay people to pedos is worse than the people calling him an idiot. If he isn't strong enough to handle criticism for his opinion maybe he shouldn't make them public.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2015, 07:47 PM)EatonFan Wrote:   People who preach tolerance, being totally intolerant of other people's opinions?  Seriously.  Freedom of speech applies to everyone.  

He is free to insult people.

Then people are free to claim he is wrong.

Being "tolerant" does not mean you are not allowed to have an opinion of your own.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 03:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is anyone surprised?  

Blacks are homophobic.   Why does this surprise anyone.... It happens all the time.  

Besides its his opinion .  Who cares.

I like how you're too dumb to not realize that "according to a study, a higher percentage of black people were homophobic than white people" absolutely doesn't equate to "blacks are homophobic".

Your blatant racism is hilarious, and I'm happy to see it leaking into the other forums, maybe we'll be rid of you sooner than later ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2015, 08:00 PM)blt4584 Wrote: Correct, and the people who disagree with him are well within their right too.

You can argue which side is worse, but I would say comparing all gay people to pedos is worse than the people calling him an idiot. If he isn't strong enough to handle criticism for his opinion maybe he shouldn't make them public.

(07-07-2015, 09:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is free to insult people.

Then people are free to claim he is wrong.

Being "tolerant" does not mean you are not allowed to have an opinion of your own.

Correct on both scores.  People can (and do) say all kinds of stupid stuff.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Recently a co worker was ranting about current events trying to goad me into a debate. I'm smart enough to realize the work place isn't the best setting to debate philosophy's , therefore I avoid such conversations as a general rule. I'll save you guys most of his idiotic views except for the last point he ignorantly attempted to make as it relates to the OP. My co worker was so proud of himself for concluding that homosexuality is a choice comparing it to pedophilia saying pedophiles have a choice therefore gays have a choice ( he drops the mic ), lol.

I avoid conversing with this individual as much as possible.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2015, 11:30 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Recently a co worker was ranting about current events trying to goad me into a debate. I'm smart enough to realize the work place isn't the best setting to debate philosophy's , therefore I avoid such conversations as a general rule.  I'll save you guys most of his idiotic views except for the last point he ignorantly attempted to make as it relates to the OP. My co worker was so proud of himself for concluding that homosexuality is a choice comparing it to pedophilia saying pedophiles have a choice therefore gays have a choice ( he drops the mic ), lol.

I avoid conversing with this individual as much as possible.

Anytime someone tells me sexuality is a choice I just say "Wait...you're telling me you have to TRY to find women attractive?  Interesting."  That usually shuts things down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote