Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince Biegel
No doubt Reuben Foster is probably the hardest hitting LB'er in the draft, but the more I watch film of him leading with his head, the more I like this guy.....

Reply/Quote
So nobody likes Biegel??? I find that kind of strange...what am I missing?
Reply/Quote
I like him, but I would need to see some game film of him covering a TE or a RB. Every highlight here shows him as a solid tackler, but they were all plays where he was not in coverage. He has good size, but I don't know his speed or coverage ability and that is a critical asset for our LBs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I had talked about Biegel in the risers and fallers thread. I think he's a good mid tier line backer that is extremely smart but lacks some athleticism. I would draft him as a backup ILB and hope he develops into a starter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like him a lot as a mid/late round guy. Could be a steal, always someone I try to mock to us later in the draft. That said I would certainly not put all my eggs in that basket. I'd prefer he be the 2nd LB we draft if we grab him. He was my favorite player on that Wisconsin D when healthy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really like this guy in the mid rounds.

Good run stopper and can rush the passer. Versatile. Biegel would fit for us at SAM with Vigil at MIKE and Burfict at WILL.
Reply/Quote
Personally I would love to grab him mid rounds, but also grab a guy like Foster early, we desperately need good LB's to help the dline as well as the secondary. This dude screams hard working, no bs type of player.
Reply/Quote
I think Biegel will rise and get drafted in the third. Interviews and high football IQ will push his value even with average testing during combine.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 02:31 PM)Okeana Wrote: I think Biegel will rise and get drafted in the third.  Interviews and high football IQ will push his value even with average testing during combine.

Not sure he goes in the third but he is definitely in the second tier of LBs. In think 4th or after but he may surprise. Smart and impactful player for Wiscy.
Reply/Quote