Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid round wr
Carlos Henderson, LSU.

I've seen him ranked as high as 3. CBS has him as wr 21. Fast and supposedly electric in the open field. I don't know much about him. Any thoughts on this guy?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2017, 10:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Carlos Henderson, LSU.

I've seen him ranked as high as 3.  CBS has him as wr 21.  Fast and supposedly electric in the open field.  I don't know much about him.  Any thoughts on this guy?

Louisiana Tech not LSU . And I like him a lot.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2017, 11:14 PM)pulses Wrote: I
Louisiana Tech not LSU . And I like him a lot.

You're right, it is tech.  What round do you see him going in?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was just introduced to him. I like him a lot, I add him to my wide outs I like between rounds 2-3.zay Jones, juju Schuster, dupree, Cooper kupp and I've added Henderson. He's 6ft don't look like a blazer, I think of him as sneaky fast. Takes good angles while running, and looked like a hard tackle. Idk who he would compare too in the NFL he's kind of unique.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2017, 11:25 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You're right, it is tech.  What round do you see him going in?

between the 2nd and 3rd round.   Check out Keevan Lucas from Tulsa I think he is a sleeper later on if he doesnt rise after the combine.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2017, 06:05 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I was just introduced to him. I like him a lot, I add him to my wide outs I like between rounds 2-3.zay Jones, juju Schuster, dupree, Cooper kupp and I've added Henderson.  He's 6ft don't look like a blazer, I think of him as sneaky fast. Takes good angles while running, and looked like a hard tackle. Idk who he would compare too in the NFL he's kind of unique.

Antonio Brown but not as fast !
Reply/Quote
Give me the white kid from Cal.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2017, 09:02 AM)pulses Wrote: Antonio Brown but not as fast !

Brown ran a 4.6 40, I think people assume Brown is fast but he really is more quick than fast.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 04:21 PM)Au165 Wrote: Brown ran a 4.6 40, I think people assume Brown is fast but he really is more quick than fast.

He is the best in the business at pushing off and having the refs look the other way.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 01:51 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Give me the white kid from Cal.

1 year of college production and against better competition his numbers dropped. 
Reply/Quote