Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinny Rey back with team
Only question is can he perform a exorcism or bless Paul Brown Stadium to cleanse it of the demons of bungleism that haunt the Jungle.

Hopefully he practices some unconventional methods that may or may not include voodoo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 10:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: Only question is can he perform a exorcism or bless Paul Brown Stadium to cleanse it of the demons of bungleism that haunt the Jungle.

Hopefully he practices some unconventional methods that may or may not include voodoo.

Vinny needs to reach out to Bo Jackson and atone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
God Bless Vinny for doing the Lord's work.

Hopefully Burrow's new smile doesn't blind him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 01:16 AM)pally Wrote: As the new team team Chaplin.  I think he’ll be a great asset to the behind the scenes staff.  As an UDFA who went onto be a team captain and as a player whose work ethic out performed his skill level, he has the opportunity to be a valuable sounding board to players who might be struggling.  And it is always good to see the team involve former players in various roles

Perfect player for this. Smart and like you said, he just outworked more talented players. Welcome back Vinny. Rock On
Reply/Quote
okay so where is chris crooker.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2021, 12:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: okay so where is chris crooker.

Cedric Peerman is the only other ex-Bengal I know of who might be a chaplain.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 10:36 AM)bengals67 Wrote: Great news. Says something positive about Bengals that they hired one of their own.

Always loved this player. I bet he is a great minister.

Yes but give me a "minister of defense" first.
Reply/Quote