Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-15-2018, 11:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well when you find time in your busy schedule you be sure to bring it on into the thread here.

Maybe he's gonna get around to that 4 year plan by the time you do!   Cool

Sorry Dino some of us work. We aren’t all able to search the web for memes and start one anti trump thread after another.

I said Netanyahu what he said. He has certainly repeated it many times. If you knew the faces about the strings attached to the Israeli aid you would know it hurts Israeli interests and actually holds them back.
(05-15-2018, 08:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am in favor of cutting all aid.  Netanyahu has been on record wanting to be released of this as well.  They are forced to buy a lot from y=us as part of that deal which hurts them.  

Cut all aid then let them fight it out.  Winner takes all.

(05-15-2018, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has said it on hannity.  I don’t have time to hunt it down.  Feel free.  
Israeli military companies who make their planes suffer because of the aid.  It all needs to be spent on buying from American companies despite the Israeli aircraft being better.  

Had we been working on a positive relationship with Russia they wouldn’t be an issue.  Instead dems do everything possible to antagonize the Russians to hurt the country.  

This is also another reason the Saudi/israel/etc coalition is I,portent moving forward.  It’s time to be hopeful.

(05-15-2018, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look around election time.  3rd gop debate.  We all know You did one search and didn’t go to page two.   The search is packed with pulling Palestinian aid recently.

(05-15-2018, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Clip from 1996

(05-15-2018, 11:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a hannity too.  Just don’t have the ability to spend the time to find it.   I saw it in a pro Palestinian Facebook group.

Congress will always give them money.  They are forced to spend it all on US companies.  It really hurts their economy.

(05-15-2018, 11:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sorry Dino some of us work.  We aren’t all able to search the web for memes and start one anti trump thread after another.  

I said Netanyahu what he said. He has certainly repeated it many times.  If you knew the faces about the strings attached to the Israeli aid you would know it hurts Israeli interests and actually holds them back.

I couldn't create a character like this one.

Just find something from dailywhiner and copy and paste instead.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-15-2018, 11:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: I couldn't create a character like this one.

Just find something from dailywhiner and copy and paste instead.

Hey you have proven you have time. You hop back and retrieve posts from 2015 all the time.
Nikki Haley at UN security council.

And yes she is fantastic.

Quote:Let’s remember that the Hamas terrorist organization has been inciting violence for years, long before the United States decided to move our embassy.

In recent days, multiple news organizations have documented the Hamas incitement in Gaza. They have reported that Hamas maps and social media show the fastest routes to reach Israeli communities in case demonstrators make it through the security fence. They have reported on Hamas messages over loudspeakers that urge demonstrators to burst through the fence, falsely claiming Israeli soldiers were fleeing, when in fact, they were not. The same loudspeakers are used by Hamas to urge the crowds to “Get closer! Get closer!” to the security fence.

Hamas has attacked the Kerem Shalom crossing, the biggest entry point in Gaza for fuel, food, and medical supplies. This is how determined they are to make the lives of the Palestinian people miserable. They light Molotov cocktails attached to kites on fire and attempt to fly them into Israel to cause as much destruction as possible. When asked yesterday why he put a swastika on his burning kite, the terrorist responded, “The Jews go crazy when you mention Hitler.”

This is what is endangering the people of Gaza. Make no mistake: Hamas is pleased with the results from yesterday.

I ask my colleagues here in the Security Council, who among us would accept this type of activity on your border? No one would. No country in this chamber would act with more restraint than Israel has. In fact, the records of several countries here today suggest they would be much less restrained.
First 3:50 of video.

https://youtu.be/KdpYFOxNbak
https://twitter.com/memrireports/status/996365500308492291?s=21

[Image: B86_EBBE8_1_FB6_46_EE_A5_B2_AB3584160_C51.jpg]
(05-15-2018, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has said it on hannity.  I don’t have time to hunt it down.  Feel free. 

That never happened.

(05-15-2018, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Had we been working on a positive relationship with Russia they wouldn’t be an issue.

What does the US relationship with Russia have to do with Israel?
Not to let the facts get into the way of the innocent Palestinian posting going on here....

[Image: 47_CD3_C7_E_5_E73_4_DA6_80_F4_45_B090_E7263_F.png]

[Image: B829156_F_AC2_B_4_C13_A2_E4_F4_B39_CE60_FDD.png]

[Image: D2291_F81_ED6_F_48_C0_A41_C_E31_F151_A68_D8.jpg]

[Image: 8_C25_E4_C0_BB2_B_4_EA0_B948_DA528_A56_E58_E.jpg]

[Image: FE041_F2_E_603_E_4_DD3_82_C2_212_B6_B50_F6_E6.jpg]
(05-16-2018, 10:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not to let the facts get into the way of the innocent Palestinian posting going on here....

Was this on Hannity? Ninja

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/14/palestinians-killed-israeli-troops-gaza-protests-ahead-us-embassy/

Quote:Palestinian health officials said 58 people were killed along the Gaza border, including six children under the age of 18. The youngest fatality appeared to be a 14-year-old boy named Ezzaldeen al-sammak. More than 1,200 others were shot and wounded during Monday’s protests, according to the Palestinian health ministry.

Around 100 Palestinians have now been killed in Gaza since protesters began a series of marches six weeks ago demanding the “Right of Return” - the right for Palestinians to go back to their forefathers’ homes in what is today Israel.
I did search out on of Lucy's sources.

I think Lucy didn't understand what his post meant as he is also posting things like this:

(05-16-2018, 10:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Was this on Hannity? Ninja

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/14/palestinians-killed-israeli-troops-gaza-protests-ahead-us-embassy/

(05-16-2018, 10:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: I did search out on of Lucy's sources.

I think Lucy didn't understand what his post meant as he is also posting things like this:

Did you miss where they were cashing checks to be there, getting more if they were injured. What moron brings their family to riot? Evidently a Palestinian who is looking to get paid by Hamas, they get bonus money for injuries, even more for serious injuries or death.

These people are animals. It’s disgusting to pay poor people and their children to be in harms way so you can hide your troops and terrorists in among them.

If you don’t pay $200 a head to just show up, then incentize injury or death, you wouldn’t have desperate families showing up.
(05-16-2018, 11:10 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Did you miss where they were cashing checks to be there, getting more if they were injured.   What moron brings their family to riot?  Evidently a Palestinian who is looking to get paid by Hamas, they get bonus money for injuries, even more for serious injuries or death.  

These people are animals.  It’s disgusting to pay poor people and their children to be in harms way so you can hide your troops and terrorists in among them.

If you don’t pay $200 a head to just show up, then incentize injury or death, you wouldn’t have desperate families showing up.

People who feel they have been oppressed might bring their family to a demonstration...without thinking Israel would open fire on women and children.

A country might be compensating those who lost their lives without paying them to protest.

I'd suggest the people dropping tear gas on women and children who are not a threat are the animals.

As are those that support such actions.
(05-16-2018, 11:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: People who feel they have been oppressed might bring their family to a demonstration...without thinking Israel would open fire on women and children.

A country might be compensating those who lost their lives without paying them to protest.

I'd suggest the people dropping tear gas on women and children who are not a threat are the animals.

As are those that support such actions.

Lol. Seems you had one too many mimosas this morning. You can’t possibly believe what you just posted.

Would you bring your small children to an area where terrorists are doing terrorists things?

It’s a shame these people need to do this for the money. Maybe Abbas and Hamas can use their aid money to help these people instead of sending them to slaughter for the headline. It’s sickening. Israel is not to blame when Hamas uses their people as props
(05-16-2018, 11:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol.  Seems you had one too many mimosas this morning.  You can’t possibly believe what you just posted.  

Would you bring your small children to an area where terrorists are doing terrorists things?  

It’s a shame these people need to do this for the money.  Maybe Abbas and Hamas can use their aid money to help these people instead of sending them to slaughter for the headline.  It’s sickening.  Israel is not to blame when Hamas uses their people as props

Based on YOUR source that seems to be what he was saying.  You tried to tie to Netanyahu's claim that they are paid protestors.

Maybe you could read about the aid sent to Palestine before running your mouth about things you don't understand? 

And whey Israelis are dropping tear gas on women and children Israel is to blame.  
(05-16-2018, 11:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Based on YOUR source that seems to be what he was saying.  You tried to tie to Netanyahu's claim that they are paid protestors.

Maybe you could read about the aid sent to Palestine before running your mouth about things you don't understand? 

And whey Israelis are dropping tear gas on women and children Israel is to blame.  

This was a militant incursion with paid bystanders being used as human shields. .

[Image: AB34_D26_D_72_D4_4_DC3_B059_617460324389.jpg]
(05-16-2018, 12:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This was a militant incursion with paid bystanders being used as human shields.   .

[Image: AB34_D26_D_72_D4_4_DC3_B059_617460324389.jpg]

Oh I know Israel has no reason to lie!

They would never mislead the world or the US.

Unless it's about Iraq, Iran, everything else...lol.

Dropping tear gas on women and children nowhere near the fence makes them savages.
Israeli military companies who make their planes suffer because of the aid.  It all needs to be spent on buying from American companies despite the Israeli aircraft being better.  

Had we been working on a positive relationship with Russia they wouldn’t be an issue.  Instead dems do everything possible to antagonize the Russians to hurt the country.  

This is also another reason the Saudi/israel/etc coalition is I,portent moving forward.  It’s time to be hopeful.

burden of proof is on you to back up your claim
People suck
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30721/stunning-report-egyptian-officials-berate-hamas-hank-berrien

Egypt stepped in and gave Hamas the business for their paying protestors to instigate violence. Not a surprise hamas is pulling back. The coalition is working. Good sign for a sensitively Middle East going forward.

Quote:STUNNING REPORT: Egyptian Officials Berate Hamas Leaders For Instigating Violent Clash With Israel

Hank BerrienMay 16, 2018

Photo by Majdi Fathi/NurPhoto via Getty Images
On Monday, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyah was summoned to Cairo by Egyptian officials, who reportedly gave him a tongue-lashing over Hamas’ “riot policy.”

As Israel HaYom reports, a senior Egyptian official reported that Haniyah was summoned to Egyptian intelligence service headquarters early Monday afternoon; General Intelligence Service head Maj. Gen. Abbas Kamal hotly criticized Haniyah for the violence caused by Hamas. Israel HaYom states, “The official said Egyptian officials were stunned by the high number of casualties and angered by information provided by Israel that proved Hamas was paying civilians, including children, to place ‎themselves in harm's way by approaching the fence ‎and clashing with IDF soldiers so as to allow Hamas ‎operatives to blend into the crowd and try to ‎carry out terrorist attacks.”

Egyptian intelligence officers discovered that other terrorist groups in Gaza agreed with them about Hamas's provocations on the border and were concerned that the internal differences inside Gaza were pushing it to the brink of chaos. The official quoted by Israel HaYom stated:

Ismail Haniyah and two bodyguards arrived in Cairo by helicopter within an hour of being summoned. But anyone who says Egyptian intelligence was honoring him by sending a helicopter to get him is wrong -- they were furious with him. Kamal ‎then kept Haniyah waiting outside his office. It was humiliating. When Haniyeh was finally called in, you could hear him [Kamal] yelling. Haniyah didn't dare answer back. Haniyeh was told, in no uncertain terms, that the blood of the dead was on his and [Hamas military leader Yahya] Sinwar's hands. They even showed him images of Hamas operatives paying teenagers to go die near the fence.

The official said "Haniyah was stunned" by the Egyptians admonishing him and that Egyptian intelligence officers "made it clear to Haniyah that the Hamas leadership will be held responsible for any more deaths in border riots. They told him history won't forgive the Hamas leadership for such senseless deaths."

The report attests that the officials warned Haniyah that if Hamas continues its actions, Israel might return to targeted assassinations, which would only elicit verbal condemnations from Egypt and other Arab nations. The official said, "Kamal demanded that Haniyah order his people to cease the border riot campaign immediately. It was a very stern message.”

It may not be a coincidence that Hamas called some of its operatives back from the clash on Monday night.

Another senior Egyptian official said, "Kamal's decision to step in and defuse the situation in Gaza followed messages from both Hamas and Israel. Hamas had offered a hudna [temporary truce] but rejected any possibility of relinquishing its weapons, while Israel sent a stronger message, saying it will not allow Hamas to instigate violence and trigger an escalation that could destabilize the entire region, including Egypt."
(05-16-2018, 12:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh I know Israel has no reason to lie!

They would never mislead the world or the US.

Unless it's about Iraq, Iran, everything else...lol.

Dropping tear gas on women and children nowhere near the fence makes them savages.

Without commenting on the supposed veracity of Israel, a nation I have been heavily critical of on this and the old board, are you saying Hamas is more credible or less given to deliberate subterfuge?
(05-17-2018, 01:16 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Without commenting on the supposed veracity of Israel, a nation I have been heavily critical of on this and the old board, are you saying Hamas is more credible or less given to deliberate subterfuge?

I'm saying our good ally Israel lies to us to get us to do their dirty work.  And has since 1967.

That does not defend what anyone else has done or does.  As the discussion is about Israel and their policies.